The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||January 17, 1998|
Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India
|Alma mater||Maharaja chhatrasal bundelkhand university|
|Known for||Known for his extraordinary power & strength of his Shoulder Blades|
|Relatives||Anshit Choubey (brother)|
Abhishek Choubey (born January 17, 1998) is an Indian daredevil performer. He is known for his extraordinary power & strength of his Shoulder Blades. He holds 2 Guinness World Records in different categories of Shoulder Blades Strength. He is also the SVEEP Icon of Sagar District.
Early life and education
Abhishek was born in Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India to Awadhesh Kumar Choubey and Saroj Choubey. He has an elder brother named Anshit Choubey. He completed his bechlor's degree in commerce from maharaja chhatrasal bundelkhand university.
His talent journey
At the age of 8, he found his unique ability to use his shoulder blades, He can hold objects from his shoulder blades like hands. He started working on his skill and strength of his shoulder and after 3 years of practice, he manages to pull a thousand kilogram Car from his shoulder blades at the age of 11. When he was 12 years old he performed in his first reality talent show Entertainment ke lie kuch bhi karega and appreciated by the judges anu malik and farah khan on Sony Tv.
Records and achievements
He holds 2 Guinness world records, Heaviest Vehicle Pulled by Shoulder Blades of Pulling a 1070 kilograms upto 27.5 meters, he was the first world record holder of that category because noone ever attempted this record ever before.
His second record is lHeaviest Weight lifted with the Shoulder Blades where he broke an old record of a Chinese guy who lift 51.4 kg weight for 8 Seconds, Abhishek smashes this record by lifting 55.4 kg weight for 21 seconds.
In the media
- "Video: Indian teen sets world record hauling car with his shoulder blades". Guinness World Records. 2017-01-16. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- "Sagar District ICON - Message by Abhishek Choubey". Systematic Voters’ Education and Electoral Participation. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- "Indian teenager pulls two cars with his shoulder blades". The Sun. 2016-10-18. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- "Abhishek Choubey - India's Shoulder Blade Puller". Amazing India Blog. 2017-07-17. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- Hunter, Matt (2016-10-20). "Indian teenager shows off his superhuman strength". Mail Online. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega - Episode 4, retrieved 2020-06-05
- Big Celebrity Challenge Season 2 - Episode 13 - March 19, 2017 - Webisode, retrieved 2020-06-05
- "ZEE5". comingsoon.zee5.com. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- भारत का शोल्डर बल्डे पुलर | मध्य प्रदेश | India’s Shoulder Blade Puller | Madhya Pradesh, retrieved 2020-06-05
- "Superman! 18-Yr-Old Indian Teen Pulls Two Cars With His Shoulder Blades". How Africa News. 2016-10-19. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- Haziq Qadri. "Little Hercules: Teenager pulls two cars using his shoulder blades". www.barcroft.tv. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- India's Shoulder Blade Puller, retrieved 2020-06-05
- "HISTORY TV18 | India's Shoulder Blade Puller". HISTORY TV18. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- "This Indian teen can pull two cars with his shoulders". New York Post. 2016-10-20. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- "शोल्डर ब्लेड से 55 किलो वेट उठा तोड़ा वर्ल्ड रिकॉर्ड, गिनीज बुक में हुआ दर्ज" [55 kg weight lifted from shoulder blade broke world record, recorded in Guinness Book]. Dainik Bhaskar (in हिन्दी). 2017-12-27. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- "World record lifting 122.22 lbs weight with shoulder blades". NTv Online. 2018-01-01. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- Stage Stunt Car Stunt Stock Pictures, Royalty-free Photos & Images
- About – Abhishek Choubey : The Blades of Glory
- Abhishek Choubey on facebook
- Abhishek Choubey on instagram
- 30 Foto e immagini di Stage Stunt Car Stunt di tendenza - Getty Image
- Search Results | Guinness World Records
This article "Abhishek Choubey" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.