Abhijit Ashok Paul
Abhijit Ashok Paul
|Born||17 July 1982|
|Education||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Height||5' 10" (1.77 m)|
Abhijit Ashok Paul (Abhijit Paul born:17 July 1982 Kolkata, India) is an Indian Film Director. In 2015, his initial short film named SCRIPTED was awarded in the E-Bioscope online Bengali International Film Festival. Lately, he was presented with the Jury Award for his film Chhipi – The Cap by the Ministry of Science & Technology at the International Science festival (ISFFI 2019). His recent movie 'Am I???' received winning prize in 'Marching Towards Atmanirbhar Bharat' by NFDC & Ministry of Information & Broadcast. 'Pencil' a short Horror movie by him held the winning position in the competition named #spooksrk by Shah Rukh Khan's Red Chillies Entertainment.
He is born in a simplistic Bengali family in Kolkata to a housewife Milan Paul and a group-D staff in RG Kar Medical College Hospital Late Ashok Kr. Paul. He did theatre during his college life under Tathagat Natya Company. He admires Satyajit Ray and follows him as a symbol.
|2014||Scripted||Director||Bengali||Best Film Awards||Comedy||E-bioscope|||
|2020||Am I||Director||Bengali||1st Prize||marching Towards Atmanirbharata||NFDC, Ministry of Information & Broadcast|||
|2020||Pencil||Director||Bengali||Winner||Horror||Red Chillies Entertainment|||
|2021||Naad-The Sound||Director||Bengali||NA||Drama - Family||NA||NA|
After concluding his study, he was serving as a freelance film producer after which he joined fine arts college - South Gujarat University as visiting lecturer for two years. Abhijit Ashok Paul earned the INLAKS FINE ARTS AWARD 2006. He directed his initial short film named Scripted which was bestowed with the Best Film award. 
He graduated from Painting in 2006 and post-graduated from Visual Arts in 2008 from the College of Fine Arts M. S. University, Vadodara, Gujarat. Additionally, he pursued a post-graduation diploma from Educational Technology in 2020.
- "Suman Ghosh on why ebioscope could be the future for filmmakers". www.telegraphindia.com.
- "I still can't believe I will get to talk to SRK, says Abhijit A Paul - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Suman Ghosh on why ebioscope could be the future for filmmakers". www.telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 2021-10-24.
- "I&B ministry declares winners of its Online Short Film Contest". www.outlookindia.com/.
- "NFDC Short Film Contest में अभिजीत पॉल की 'Am I?' विजेता, सूचना प्रसारण मंत्रालय ने जारी की लिस्ट". Dainik Jagran.
- "Javadekar congratulates winners of short film contest on 'atmanirbharta'". BW Businessworld.
- সংবাদদাতা, নিজস্ব. "শাহরুখের ভূতের গল্প তৈরির প্রতিযোগিতায় জয়ী মানিকতলার অভিজিৎ". www.anandabazar.com.
- "I still can't believe I will get to talk to SRK, says Abhijit A Paul - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-10-24.
- "ভৌতিক ছবি বানিয়ে বাদশার মন জয়, শাহরুখ আয়োজিত প্রতিযোগিতার বিজয়ী কলকাতার যুবক". sangbadpratidin. Retrieved 2021-10-24.
- "Recipients – Inlaks Foundation".
This article "Abhijit Ashok Paul" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.