ATS Share Brokers
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Cities like Kochi,Kerala , Chennai , Mangalore , Hyderabad , Jaipur|
|Services||Commodity Trading Equity Trading , Currency trading , Derivatives Trading , Options Trading Futures trading Mutual Fund and SIP|
Number of employees
ATS is a financial service company in India. It is the stockbroker firm established in 2003 and has been a member of National Stock Exchange (NSE) , Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) , Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited (MCX) and Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
ATS is a depository participant with Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) and National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) that offers online retail and institutional Stock Broking , currency and commodity trading , Investment advisory services and Portfolio Management Services (PMS) . The Company is headquartered in Bangalore and has branches in several cities of South India .
Types of business models
ATS Share Brokers follow the following two models :
- Sub-broker / Authorised Person
- Referral Programme
ATS Share Brokers products have a variety range of Stock Trading Services which are listed below :
- Commodity Trading
- Equity Trading
- Currency Trading
- Options Trading
- Futures Trading
- Mutual Funds and Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
ATS does not deal with any product related to Forex / Banking. For Capital Market , ATS has a dedicated team of Research Professionals having years of experience. Also ATS possess more than 400 franchises. The Company publishes Research Report on Market in daily basis.
ATS currently provides Two Trading platforms - One being the Web Trading Platform i.e., the web browser version. Users can access their accounts from any web browser like Google Chrome , Mozilla, Apple Safari etc and the other being Desktop application.
As of 2019 , ATS is chosen most often by the people of South India . It has reached active client base of more than 1,00,000 with 32000+ Demat Accounts and 47500+ active accounts.
In the media
- India, NSE. "NSE". NSE-National Stock Exchange.
- India, BSE. "BSE". bseindia.
- Exchange, Multi Commodity. "MCX". MCX.
- SEBI, Securities and Exchange Board of India. "SEBI". Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- CDSL, Central Depository Services Limited. "CDSL". CDSL.
- NSDL, National Securities Depository Limited. "NSDL". NSDL.
- Franchise, ATS. "ATS Share Brokers Sub-brokers".
- ATS, StockBroker99. "Products of ATS Share Brokers". Stockbroker99.
- Market, Commodity. "Commodity Trading".
- Market, Currency. "Currency Trading".
- Fund, Mutual. "Mutual Fund".
- Morning Report, Daily. "Research Report".
- ATS Share Brokers on Twitter
- ATS Share Brokers on Facebook
- on 's channelYouTube
- ATS Share Brokers on linkedin
- ATS SHARE BROKERS PVT LTD Customer Complaint Monitor
- ATS Share Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person
- ATS Share Brokers Brokerage Calculator
- ATS SHARE BROKERS PRIVATE LIMITED - Company
- Aditya Trading Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in
This article "ATS Share Brokers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.