AD Plastik Group
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Društvo sa ograničenom odgovornošću|
|Marinko Došen (CEO)|
|Revenue||HRK 1,541.65 million (2019)|
Number of employees
AD Plastik, officialy known as AD Plastik Group, is a automotive parts manufacturer specializing in plastic components that is based in Solin, Croatia. It has eight production plants in five countries: three in Croatia, two in Russia, and one each in Hungary, Serbia and Romania.
It was founded in 1952 under the name Jugoplastika. Following the dissolution of Yugoslavia, the parent company dissolved into several entities, of which only AD Plastik managed to survive the subsequent transition and privatisation. During the post-communist period, it primarily manufactured parts for Citroen, Renault, Fiat-Chrysler and Volkswagen.
In June 2020, AD Plastik signed a 60 million eur deal to supply parts to AvtoVAZ and Nissan.
The company describes itself as offering both design, R&D and manufacturing services towards interior and exterior car parts including:
- roof consoles
- Window deflector
- car handles
- Diffuser (automotive)
- rear skirt
- car hoods
- Molding (process)
- "'Prošla godina bila nam je najbolja, ali krizu 2020. dugo ćemo pamtiti' - novac.hr". novac.jutarnji.hr.
- "Key financial information – AD Plastik". www.adplastik.hr.
- Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory and Labor-Managed Firms, Tor Eriksson, pp. 29
- Business Eastern Europe, Volume 30, Issues 1-27, Business International S.A., 2001, pp.58
- Globus, Issues 960-964, Globus International d.d., 2009, pp. 57
- portal, SEEbiz eu-regionalni poslovni. "Došen: AD Plastik cilja na širenje u Španjolsku". www.seebiz.eu.
- "AD Plastik lands multi-million euro contracts for new Lada Niva and Nissan Qashqai". Croatia Week.
- "Key products – AD Plastik". www.adplastik.hr.
This article "AD Plastik Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.