ACME Communications Limited
|ACME Telecom, ACME|
|Industry||Telecommunication, Managed IT services|
Number of locations
|Michael Wang, |
Eric S. Moore,
|Products||Data center Colocation service, Cloud and Connectivity, |
Leased line service,
Managed IT services (MSP)
Managed Security services (MSS)
ACME Communications Limited, formerly known as ACME or ACME Telecom is a global data center and network neutral interconnection provider offering an array of cloud products and managed services including Telecommunication services, Managed IT services and Managed Security services. It owns and operates the IT infrastructure and networks globally but mainly in Hong Kong, China and South Asia. The company owns and operates computing, security and networking facilities, communications linkages, and in-country local sales offices. ACME is partner with over 40 telecom companies and directly partner with more than 20 IT product brands in Asia.
They operate globally across Hong Kong, China, United Kingdom, Singapore, France, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, Cambodia, Macau and Taiwan with support centres in most of the major cities in China.
ACME has partnered with one of the leading Cloud hosting solution companies, Smarter Tools. Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has appointed ACME as their AllianceONE Business partner. Some of the solution partners of ACME are Adobe Systems Incorporated, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett-Packard Company, Juniper Networks, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PRTG Network Monitor, Rapid7, Red Hat, Symantec Corporation, Veeam Software, Veritas Technologies, Fortinet Inc, WatchGuard Technologies, Inc. and VMware.
The ACME data centres are contained in a Class A SMART building that is designed to Zone 4 earthquake specifications. In 2012, ACME started providing World Class Data Centre Management service to Telekom Malaysia VADS Data Centre Hong Kong. The ACME data centre have 2 incoming power supply of 380 volts, 50 Hz. from 2 different transformers backed up to each other. The lighting at Data Centre is motion sensored, 2x28w T5 fluorescent batten with polycarbonate cover. The Data Centre have advanced cooling solutions with an efficient UPS system for backup. The Data Centre is also protected against fire through FM200 system and Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA).
Certifications, Awards and Recognition
ACME has a world-wide license to provide telecommunication services including HK, China and Taiwan. ACME is certified with ISO 20000 standard for IT Service Management System, ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management System and ISO 27001 standard for Information Security Management System.
- It is one of the premium members of “Data Center Map” for the global research of telecommunication and IT services. In the year 2018, ACME was awarded as the Top Contributor in Veritas Backup Solution.
- It was received the “Best Telecommunications & Managed IT Service Provider – Asia Pacific” in Cyber Security Awards 2019, Acquisition International (AI).
ACME data centre buildings are designed with five layers of physical security; Facilities & Infrastructure Protection and Fire protection. They have Proactive fault management with intrusion monitoring and audit trailing. ACME operates two NOC and one SOC providing services in Asia.
These carriers are present at ACME’s data centres both to interconnect to other carriers but also to take advantage of the customer communities within the data centres. ACME also has China ISP License which allows to operate China ISP services through the world wide MPLS backbone, Cloud or IPTX telecom infrastructure.
ACME houses 18 Internet exchanges world wide
|Hong Kong||Kowloon Bay||Full NOC team|
|Hong Kong||Quarry bay||Full NOC team|
|Hong Kong||San Po Kong||Hosted dedicated zone|
|Hong Kong||Shatin||Hosted dedicated zone|
|Hong Kong||Wan Chai||Full NOC team|
|China||Guangzhou||Hosted dedicated zone|
|China||Shanghai||Hosted dedicated zone|
|China||Shenzhen||Hosted dedicated zone|
|Singapore||Ayer Rajah Crescent||Hosted dedicated zone|
|United Kingdom||London||Hosted dedicated zone|
|United States of America||New York||Hosted dedicated zone|
It is listed on the top 10 Hong Kong IP Exchange center.
- ↑ "Acme, a Global Manufacturer | Selecting MPLS VPN Services". flylib.com. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ↑ "ACME Communications Ltd. Partners with SmarterTools". www.businesswire.com. 2016-06-13. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ↑ "ACME Communications Ltd. Partners with SmarterTools". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ↑ "ACME Communications – Partnership with Oracle – The leading database software & technology, cloud engineered systems & enterprise software". Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ↑ "WatchGuard Technologies - Hong Kong". www.watchguard.com. 2015-11-23. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ↑ ROUNDUP, A. Wall Street Journal Online NEWS (2002-12-31). "Tribune to Buy 2 TV Stations From Acme for $275 Million". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ↑ "ACME Communications – International Quality Assurance, ISO – ACME has received ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 20000 certification". Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ↑ "ACME Communications Limited - Hong Kong 2019". Acquisition International. Retrieved 2019-11-27.