ACE Charity Foundation
|Motto||Redefining what charity means in Africa|
|Formation||May 16, 2010|
|Purpose||Providing access to quality education, affordable healthcare and empowering Africans.|
ACE which stands for “Assisting, Empowering” and Caring” is a non-profit organisation with a mission to redefine the meaning of charity in Africa by providing education, literacy skills and training to African children and youths.
One of ACE Charity’s major focuses is Education and training. On November 26 2016 ACE Charity raised millions of naira during its fundraising dinner at Transcorp Hilton to provide literacy and quality education for underprivileged children in Africa and Nigeria.
ACE Charity developed a learning initiative called ACE radio school to help children in Nigeria learn from home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- "Ace Charity raises millions for education of underprivileged children". TheCable. 2016-12-05. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- admin (2016-12-06). "Millions Donated at ACE Charity Annual Fundraising". THISDAYLIVE. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- "Nigerian Charity turns to radio to reach students at home".
- ACE Charity Foundation official website
- ACE Charity Foundation on Facebook
- ACE Charity Foundation on Instagram
- ACE Charity Foundation on Twitter
This article "ACE Charity Foundation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.