ABL Space Systems
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
El Segundo California
|Products||RS1 launch vehicle, E2 rocket engine|
Number of employees
ABL Space Systems is a private American aerospace manufacturer headquartered in El Segundo, California. It was founded in 2017 by former SpaceX engineers with the goal of simple, cheap satellite launches.   It is currently developing the RS1 launch vehicle, aiming for a price of 12 million dollars per launch. It is currently planning the first orbital launch of the RS1 in 2021. 
- "Company". ABL Space Systems. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Rocket". ABL Space Systems. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Small Satellite Launch Startup ABL Space System Raises $49M, First Mission Set for 2021". dot.LA. 2020-08-03. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- Company, ABL Space Systems. "ABL Space Systems Receives Lockheed Martin Strategic Investment". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Small launch startup ABL secures over $90 million in new funding and Air Force contracts". SpaceNews. 2020-08-03. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
This article "ABL Space Systems" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.