Ms. Sisouvanh Vorabouth (born June 25, 1978, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR) She is one of professionals on gender in Laos who has experienced and worked closely about gender-based violence, violence against women and girls, and gender empowerment.She received a BA in at the National University of Laos. She holds Master Degrees in Women’s Studies at Chiang Mai University in 2008, Political Science in Global Politics at Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines in 2017, and Responsible Management and Sustainable Economic Development at University for Peace|United Nations-mandated University for Peace in 2017.
After she graduated from National University of Laos, she became a Project Coordinator for 3 years, 4 years as National Programme Coordinator for the Empowerment of Marginalized Children through Education Programme of Norwegian Church Aid (NCA), and 1 year as National Program Coordinator for Gender-based Violence in Norwegian Church Aid in Vientiane, Laos. The programme focused on promoting equal access to education of both boys and girls and preventing gender-based violence in school and community. During her time with NCA, Ms. Vorabouth was assigned to be a National Research Team Leader to conduct researches on “Violence Against Women in the Ethnic communities” and “Trade circles: aspirations and ethnicity in commercial sex in Laos” for Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia and on Intimate Economics of Development: Mobility, Sexuality, and Health in Asia. In addition, she took an internship for 21 days in World Vision Switzerland, Zurich. Ms. Vorabouth, then, worked for UN Women as Programme Coordinator for Ending Violence Against Women and Girls for 2 years and as National Coordinator for 1 and a half years in Vientiane, Lao PDR. Ms. Sisouvanh Vorabouth has been working UNFPA Lao PDR as Programme Gender Analyst.
Asian Peace-builders Scholarship by Nippon Foundation, Japan, Rockefeller Scholarship by Rockefeller Foundation, USA, and The Lao Government Scholarship by Lao Government, Lao PDR. 
- Curriculum Vitae of Sisouvanh Vorabouth
- "Sisouvanh's account on Linked In".
- "Australia in Laos". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2020-02-28.
- "Report on Regional Parliamentarians's Meeting on Prevention of Violence against Women and Girls" (PDF).
- "CHIANG MAI UNIVERSITY, THAILAND". acc.cmu.ac.th. Retrieved 2020-02-26.
- "Ateneo Global". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2020-02-26.
- "Report on progress 2017 University for Peace" (PDF).
- Lyttleton, Chris; Vorabouth, Sisouvanh (December 2011). "Trade circles: Aspirations and ethnicity in commercial sex in Laos". Culture, Health and Sexuality. 13 (SUPPL. 2): S263–S277. doi:10.1080/13691058.2011.562307. ISSN 1369-1058. PMID 21442500.
- Lyttleton, Chris (2014-04-11). Intimate Economies of Development: Mobility, Sexuality and Health in Asia. Routledge. ISBN 978-1-136-66342-0.
- "UN Women Regional Director for Asia-Pacific Joins Campaign Against Gender Based-Violence in Lao PDR". UN Women Asia and the Pacific. 2015-11-27.
- "Lao journalists learn from UN Women how they can help stem violence against women". UN Women | Asia and the Pacific. Retrieved 2020-02-28.
- Sisouvanh's offline CV
- "New National Plan of Action Prioritizing Multi-Partner Coordination in Combating Violence against Women in Lao PDR". UNFPA Lao People's Democratic Republic. 2019-12-19. Retrieved 2020-02-26.
This article "Sisouvanh Vorabouth" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.