Project Management Training Institute
|Industry||Professional Training and Coaching|
Number of locations
Project Management Training Institute (PMTI) is an American PMI global Registered Education Provider (REP) and a PMI premium Authorized Training Partner (ATP) that offers PMP certification courses. PMTI is the largest provider of the highest quality of certification education training programs and courses in the project management industry headquartered in Dallas with operating offices in two other locations. It was founded in 2003 by Yad Senapathy and Shobha as an attempt to create a solution that was time-efficient and guaranteed to help the working professionals gain PMP accreditation and excel in their careers.
PMTI in 17 years of experience has become the leading corporate training partner to the fortune 1000 in the USA and Canada.  It is best known for its four day PMP certification training boot camp that has shown a 99 percent success rate. PMTI has helped over 60,000 professionals achieve PMP certification, along with offering other training sessions. 
Project Management Training Institute was an outcome of Yad and Shobha Senapathy’s long-term struggle and hard work. It was founded in 2003 to provide the working individuals seeking professional help in order to crack the PMP certification, which is the most important project management industry recognized certification course. Yad and Shobha aimed to create such a platform that would help these individuals to accelerate their professional proficiency by achieving PMP accreditation.
Soon after its inception, PMTI expanded its training services for several other courses and exams like CAPM, PMI-ACP, CSM, and other PDU courses.
PMTI uses adult learning techniques improved from standardized test prep strategies to teach along with offering targeted course material to the applicants. PMTI also offers PMBOK training material along with several other proprietary books and exam materials that are created by institute experts pioneering the 4 day PMP Exam Boot Camp format.
All the training services are designed in a way that makes sure that the applicants learn everything needed to apply, take, and pass the exams. These training sessions are conducted both online and offline by professional experts along with providing guide materials. PMTI also offers customized courses where the instructor recognizes an applicant’s strengths and weaknesses and adapts the course to his/her needs. The content follows the PMP exam areas of testing and includes material from the PMBOK Guide as well as several other books relevant to testing experienced project managers.
PMP Certification Training
- It is a four day Classroom, Instructor-Led Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training Boot Camps which is suitable for project managers who are looking to acquire the PMP Certification.
- This boot camp is designed in a classroom-style and maintains the PMP course itinerary that is based on the PMP exam outline published by the Project Management Institute. PMTI offers this course in-person in 65+ locations across the United States and Canada.
This course is also offered online. Started in 2005 on the GoToWebinar platform, PMTI now uses state-of-the-art Zoom and RingCentral platforms to provide secure and highly interactive live online virtual classroom training.
CAPM Certification Training
It is a three day online, Certified Associate in Project Management training course for the working professionals that are on the initial point of their project management careers. This training course includes an extensive review of each of the PMBOK® Guide Chapters, specifically focusing on the eleven chapters that are covered in the CAPM exam.
This training program is designed for the individuals seeking to illustrate and sharpen their existing agile project management skills. This is also a three day course that includes an extensive review of each of the seven domains defined in the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training
This 2-day training is designed to help Scrum enthusiasts become CSM certified based on the guidelines from Scrum Alliance (SA).PMTI’s CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers approved by SA to train and administer the exam. Students take the exam at the end of the 2-day training course to get certified.
Project Management Fundamentals
Rising project managers eager to learn practical applications of project management and aspiring CAPM or PMP exam takers without adequate experience will greatly benefit from this course. Offered as a 2-day or a 3-day project management workshop style, students learn the five process groups and ten knowledge areas in project management as well as participate in several exciting and interactive group workshop activities.
Project Management Overview
Executives and team members who want introduction to project management will benefit tremendously from this 8-hour course. Students get a top-level summary of project management as a discipline where team members, management, and executive leadership work together to achieve goals of the organization. It is designed as a course for both team members and executives to simultaneously participate and enjoy learning traditional and emerging project management practices.
Project Management Master’s Certificate
This intense 8-day course is a 60-hour complete project management immersion program for someone who want to learn everything that is great about project management in today’s business world. The course will walk participants from an overview of organization project management, portfolio, program, and project management. It takes them through an in-depth analysis of each of the steps in project management while ensure they are learnt through hands-on workshop exercises. It is ideal for group trainings within corporate environment to get dedicated project and program managers fully competent with modern PM practices.
Disciplined Agile (DA) Training
PMTI will offer Disciplined Agile training for the following certifications as part of their PMI ATP alliance with PMI.
- Disciplined Agile Scrum Master
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master
- Disciplined Agile Coach
- Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant
- PMTI - Risk Management Course (online)- 24 PDUs under Category A: This course is suitable for middle and upper management applicants aspiring to advance their knowledge and understanding of project risk management for practical application in the marketplace.
- PMTI - Advanced Earned value Management & Earned Schedule (online) 24 PDUs under Category A: This course is suitable for middle and upper management applicants aspiring to advance their knowledge and understanding of project performance through Earned Value Management.
- PMTI - Critical Chain Project Management (online) 24 PDUs under Category A: This course is suitable for middle and upper management aspiring to advance their knowledge and understanding of project critical chain and network diagrams for practical application in the marketplace.
- PMTI - Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) Executive Overview Course (online) 8 PDUs under Category A: This course is suitable for executives who are involved in organizational maturity and improvement decision making.
- "PMP Certification Training Customers | PMTI". www.4pmti.com. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "With the PMI Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey, 11th Edition you have access to the most comprehensive look at the project manager's salaries around the world". www.pmi.org. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "The New Foundational Skills of the Digital Economy" (PDF).
- "Professional Certificate Training Programs". Grow With Google. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- Stevens-HuffmanJune 22, Leslie; Read, 20207 Min (2020-06-22). "New Grads: Consider Becoming Project Managers". Dice Insights. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- Florentine, Sharon (2019-12-20). "Top 13 project management certifications for 2020". CIO. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- THE VALUE OF INDUSTRY CERTIFICATIONS IN THE JOB MARKET (PDF).
- "15 Top-Paying IT Certifications for 2019". www.globalknowledge.com. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "Project Management Training | Linkedin Learning". learning.linkedin.com. Retrieved 2020-09-03.