Otter Mountain Ski Area
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Otter Mountain is a small Ski area located 7 miles from Georgetown, Colorado. It has 2 operational Ski Lifts that open up nearly 300 acres of terrain to skiers and riders. The ski area is best known for its proximity to the Denver metropolitan area and its moderately good conditions given its location. The ski resort is historically located on land formerly used for Mining Practices.
- ↑ "Otter Mountain". sites.google.com. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- ↑ "Otter Mountain Ski Area". Otter Mountain Ski Area. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- ↑ "Otter Mountain : Climbing, Hiking & Mountaineering : SummitPost". www.summitpost.org. Retrieved 2020-09-17.
- ↑ "The 6 Best Closest Ski Resorts Near Denver - UPDATED 2020/21 - SnowPak". www.snowpak.com. Retrieved 2020-09-17.
- ↑ yongli (2016-11-18). "Georgetown–Silver Plume Historic District". coloradoencyclopedia.org. Retrieved 2020-09-21.
This article "Otter Mountain Ski Area" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.