|• Total||472 ha (1,166 acres)|
|• Density||290/km2 (750/sq mi)|
Odwariya is a small village of 472 hectares in Mavli Tehsil in Udaipur district, also called 'the city of lakes' set amidst the Aravalli Ranges in the state of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Odwariya depends on Udaipur, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include One tap, One Well supply, which is 20.00% of the total supply, Two tanks, One tubewell, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Odwariya is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Odwariya's pin code is 313024, and village code is 03062800. The area of Odwariya is segregated as 25 hectares irrigated area, 243 hectares unirrigated area, the 150 hectares area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 54 hectares area not available for cultivation.
Odwariya has One public telephone. The village is connected with a single bus service. Odwariya has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Odwariya is a census village in the district of Udaipur, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 1369 and has total administration over 272 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Odwariya has 189 children, 110 boys and 79 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 178 (13.0%) males constitute 81 (5.92%) of the population and females 97 (7.09%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 12 (0.88%) males constitute 7 (0.51%) of the population and females 5 (0.37%).
- Odwariya has 2 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 863 people are literate in Odwariya out of which 500 are males and 363 are females.
Odwariya has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 1 Primary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 676 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 395 male, 281 female with 656 (97.04%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 383 males and 273 females. 173 males and 254 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 1 male and 1 female agricultural labor. 20 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of Udaipur to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 313024 and Post Offices under 313024Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Pin Code 313024 and Post Offices under 313024 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "313024 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Pincode 313024". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-02-02.