|Born||September 23, 1992|
|Organization||The Nightfall Group|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Relatives||Houda Jabli (sister)|
Mokhtar Jabli (Arabic : مختار الجبلي; born 23 September 1992) is a Moroccan businessman and real-estate Investor. He is regarded as a leader in the concierge and luxury rentals industry. Mokhtar is the founder of The Nightfall Group, a luxury rentals company based in Los Angeles and operates worldwide as a fully integrated hospitality service that specializes in the logistics of managing luxury goods (home rental, exotic cars, yachts, and private jets).
Mokhtar is the author of Airbnb First Million. He immigrated to the U.S alone with less than $3,000 US dollars in 2016 at the age of 24. Today, his Company has real estate holdings and high-end rentals all over the world, generating 8 figures income. He is the recipient of the First Self-Made Multimillionaire Moroccan in the USA award. Mokhtar also mentors young entrepreneurs about real estate in his Mastermind program www.hostfirstmillion.com and has been featured in several media outlets, including Yahoo Finance, London Daily Post, The US Journal, The Chicago Journal, and others.
Early life and education
Mokhtar was born on 23 September 1992 to Es-Said Jabli and Nadia Guessous. in Rabat, Morocco. He grew up with his sister Houda Jabli in a two-bedroom apartment.
Mokhtar pursued his Bachelor's degree at the International University of Rabat, where he majored in Information Technology. He then moved to Paris, France, to pursue a Master’s degree in Finance at one of the most prestigious engineering schools in Paris ENSIIE known as The National School of Computer Science for Industry and Business, also a member of Paris-Saclay Group. Mokhtar, from his young age, was attracted to a high-end lifestyle with special interests in Real Estate and luxury homes and decided to move to Los Angeles to pursue his dreams.
2016 - 2017, Mokhtar joined Parex USA Inc, one of the world's leading manufacturers, as a financial business analyst Intern. Mokhtar worked for a year with this firm, during which he developed forecasting tools and dashboards to analyze revenue variance. Mokhtar was also responsible for producing and analyzing financial statements by the business unit to improve accounting operations procedures.
In 2017, Mokhtar founded The Nightfall Group, a luxury rentals company based in Los Angeles that accommodates high profile and celebrity clients to luxury havens. The discovery of this company was initiated when he rented his personal room on Airbnb to earn a living. This is how he discovered Rental Arbitrage and Master Lease Rental. The Nightfall Group partners with homeowners and showcases the exceptional properties to exclusive clientele via their website www.Nightfallgroup.com.
Services offered by The Nightfall Group:
- High end house rental
- Exotic car rental
- Airport Transfers
- Chef Services
- In-home Massage, Hair/Makeup & Beauty Services
- Private Fitness Instruction
- Restaurant Recommendations and Reservations
- Nanny and Butler Services
- Nightlife Recommendations and Connections
- Yacht Charter
- Private Jet Charter
- Local Attractions
- Wealth management
- Real Estate services
Mokhtar is fluent in Arabic, English, and French.
In the media
- "How The Nightfall Group Earned Its Popularity in California". Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "Concierge Powerhorse Mokhtar Jabli Accommodates Celebrities in the Most Exclusive LA Estates". LA Wire. 22 July 2020. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- Griffin, Sharon (12 May 2020). "Mokhtar Jabli, the Moroccan Luxury Real Estate and Hospitality Concierge". California Herald. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "The Nightfall Group Raking in 8 Figures Amidst Pandemic- Teaches Aspiring Real Estate Businesses to Do the Same". www.accesswire.com. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- Ruiz, Daniel (1 November 2020). "The Nightfall Group, Los Angeles Leader In Luxury Rentals". The Chicago Journal. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "The Nightfall Group Raking in 8 Figures Amidst Pandemic- Teaches Aspiring Real Estate Businesses to Do the Same". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "The Nightfall Group Elevates Luxurious Vacations as the Leading Hospitality Company in L.A." Voyage New York. 21 November 2020. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "Corrie Yee Takes Instagram by Storm With Drop-Dead Gorgeous Snaps". California Gazette. 18 November 2020. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "Mokhtar Jabli Redefining the Los Angeles Luxury Rentals Space". The US News. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "The Nightfall Group Establishing Los Angeles as a Luxury Hub". CEO Weekly. 30 November 2020. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- Marie, Sarah (13 October 2020). "The Nightfall Group Provides A-list Vacation Experience". New York Weekly. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- Smith, Bryan (25 November 2020). "Experience Luxury in L.A. with Mokhtar Jabli". San Francisco Post. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "Mokhtar Jabli's email & phone | THE NIGHTFALL GROUP's Owner email". RocketReach. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "The Nightfall Group 8383 Wilshire Blvd Ste 800 Beverly Hills, CA Marketing Consultants - MapQuest". www.mapquest.com. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "The Nightfall Group: The Source of LA's Most Elite Luxury Rentals and Finest Concierge Services". LondonDailyPost.com. 24 November 2020.
- "The Nightfall Group - Beverly Hills, CA". Yelp. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "MOKHTAR JABLI And The Nightfall Group Provides Luxury Experiences In Los Angeles". Entertainment Monthly News. 24 November 2020. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- Penske, Tyler (7 November 2020). "Mokhtar Jabli Brings Luxury With The Nightfall Group". Kivo Daily. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- "Nayda F'Hollywood. EP.36. De Rabat à Los Angeles: Mokhtar Jabli, un businessman de choc". Le360.ma (in français). 9 November 2019. Retrieved 5 December 2020.
- Mokhtar, Jabli. "Airbnb First Million: How to Make Your First Million on Airbnb Without Owning Real Estate". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 5 December 2020.