Matiur Rahman (physician)
Matiur Rahman (physician)
|Born||1 june, 1977|
Atmool, Shibganj Upazila, Bogura, Bangladesh
Dr. Md. Matiur Rahman is working in health sector management with acknowledgement of primary, secondary and tertiary health care management. He is associated with establishment and operation of medical educational institute. He is also involved in the area of public health. He has been serving as Deputy Executive Director of TMSS. and Associate Professor of Public Health at Pundra University of Science and Technology, Bogura.
Early Life and Education
Dr. Md. Matiur Rahman (born 1 june, 1977) is from Atmool, Bogura, Bangladesh. His adolescence and schooling took place in his village. He completed MBBS from Dinajpur Medical College, Dinajpur presently M Abdur Rahim Medical College, Dinajpur. From Edward University, Wilmington, Delaware, USA he completed his MPH degree. Also he completed his PhD in Public Health from Institute of Bangladesh Studies(IBS), University of Rajshahi.
Career and Achievements
In 2003, he started his career at Rafatullah Community Hospital, TMSS. With his continuous efforts in management TMSS Health Sector has now expanded tremendously as a big sector of MSS and currently he is in the second-top position in TMSS as Deputy Executive Director. TMSS Health Sector is comprised of 750 beds hospital which was 10 beds earlier and there are four more Hospitals in different location in Bangladesh along with Medical College, Nursing College and Medical Technology Institutes, MATS. He is a public health personnel through his academic and practical background and he is also Associate Professor, Dept. of Public Health of Pundra University of Science & Technology, TMSS and Adjunct Faculty of Bangladesh Open University.
- Responses of the Community People Towards covid-19: A Rapid Assessment
Research and Publications
- Rahman MM (Principal Investigator): Microfinance is a device to develop health status of the beneficiaries; A study on selected branches of TMSS.
- Rahman MM (Principal Investigator): Infection Control Practices in Different Health Care Settings in Bogura District.
- Addressing HEM Model (Health-Education-Microfinance): A Tool for Achieving Sustainable Development.
- Addressing Physical Disabilities of Children by Surgical Interventions: A TMSS Collaboration Project with Smile Train Inc.
- Contraceptive Practice Among the RMG Workers of Bangladesh: An Awareness Program of TMSS.
- Providing Quality Primary Health Care to the Microfinance Borrowers and Poor Rural People by the Paramedic.
- Yasmin T, Hossain MA, Paul SK, Sarkar SR, Kabir MR, Rahman MM, Sultana S, Mowla G, Zahan NA " Direction of TEM, SHV and CTX-M in Mumenshingh Region in Bangladesh", Mymensingh Med J.2013 Jul;22(3):465-72.
- Patient Satisfaction with Health Care Service in TMC & RCH: A Cross Sectional Study.
- Staff Drop Out of HEM Grand Sector of TMSS: Measures and Mitigation Study.
To attend seminars, symposiums, training and workshops Dr. Md. Matiur Rahman visited more then 20 countries in Asia, America and Europe continent.
- Member of Rotary Club of Bogura.
- Life Member of Bangladesh Medical Association (BMA).
- Vice Chairman of Building Construction Limited (BCL), Bogura.
- Board Member of Governing Body, TMSS Medical College, Bogura.
- Board Member of Governing Body, Army Medical College, Bogura.
- Vice Chairman of Trustee Board & Chief Trustee Executive, Pundra University of Science & Technology, Bogura.
- Life Member of Station Club, Bogura.
- tmss. "home". TMSS. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- Polash, Sifuddin (2018-10-30). "Deputy Executive Director-2 Message". THS. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- Polash, Sifuddin. "TMC & RCH". THS. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- Polash, Sifuddin. "TMMGH". THS. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- "TMSS FEROZA BEGUM AYURVEDIC-UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL – Suzabad(New Bypass Road),Dohopara,Banani,Bogura-5800". Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- "TMC – TMSS Medical College, Bogura, Bangladesh". Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- "TMSS Medical College Dental Unit (TMCDU)". tmcdu.business.site. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- "TMSS Nursing College". TMSS Nursing College. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- Polash, Sifuddin. "MSMATS". THS. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- "FIMTM – Fortune Institute of Medical Technology & MATS". Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- tmss. "Rangpur Community Paramedic Institute". TMSS. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- tmss. "TMSS Community Paramedic Institute". TMSS. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- tmss. "TMSS Medical Institute of Research & Technology". TMSS. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- tmss. "TMSS Medical Technology Institute". TMSS. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- Polash, Sifuddin. "TMATS". THS. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- "Welcome to Pundra University of Science & Technology". pundrauniversity.edu.bd. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- "Bangladesh Open University - Home". www.bou.edu.bd. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- Responses of the Community People Towards covid-19: A Rapid Assessment. Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing. 2020. pp. 1–68. ISBN 978-620-2-81576-5.
- tmss. "Smile Train Inc". TMSS. Retrieved 2020-08-15.
- "Ensuring Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) for Garment Workers through Health Insurance". The Daily Star. 2015-12-20. Retrieved 2020-11-22.
- Yasmin, T.; Hossain, M. A.; Paul, S. K.; Sarkar, S. R.; Kabir, M. R.; Rahman, M. M.; Sultana, S.; Mowla, G.; Zahan, N. A. (July 2013). "Detection of TEM, SHV and CTX-M in Mymensingh region in Bangladesh". Mymensingh Medical Journal: MMJ. 22 (3): 465–472. ISSN 1022-4742. PMID 23982534.
This article "Matiur Rahman (physician)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.