|Add a Photo|
|Awards||Divinol Touring Car Cup, Special Touring Car Trophy|
Manfred Oesting is a German racing driver. He started his career in Karting and mainly competed in the highest karting classes Formula A and ICA100 (today known as KF1/KF2) during his youth. After qualifying for the European Kart Championship Finals and winning a national ICA/FA title he moved into Touring Car Racing competing with Hyundai and Honda on the Nuerburgring Nordschleife in the Nürburgring_Langstrecken_Serie|NLS and Rundstrecken_Challenge_Nürburgring|RCN series, scoring several class wins. In 2004 and 2005 he moved to sprint races with BMW and could win two championship titles in the Divinol Touring Car Cup with a BMW E30 M3|BMW M3 E30.
In the following years he kept racing with BMW in series like the international Dutch Supercar Challenge , Special Touring Car Trophy (STT) or the German BMW 325i Cup before retiring from competitive racing.
Manfred Oesting resides in Fresno, California, where he is running his own racing school.
- "Radevormwald - Stadtnetz Team Oesting Motorsport erfolgreich". www.stadtnetz-radevormwald.de.
- "RCN - Rundstrecken Challenge Nürburgring e.V." www.r-c-n.com.
- "Radevormwald - Stadtnetz Manfred Oesting Winter-Cup Meister". www.stadtnetz-radevormwald.de.
- "Divinol-Finale Hockenheim". www.gt-eins.de.
- "Race I SS II + S DSC: Russen behalen dubbele overwinning | RaceXpress". www.racexpress.nl.
- "STT2007". www.gt-eins.de.
- "Ergebnisse: Spezial-Tourenwagen-Trophy - auto-rennsport.de". www.auto-rennsport.de.
- "Galerie: BMW 325i DMV Cup - auto-rennsport.de". www.auto-rennsport.de.
- Weissig, Yves (January 1, 2017). "Oesting Motorsports". www.oesting-motorsports.com.
This article "Manfred Oesting" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.