|• Total||307 ha (759 acres)|
|• Density||170/km2 (440/sq mi)|
Luhariyan is a small village of 307 hectares in Sarada Tehsil in Udaipur district in the state of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Luhariyan depends on Salumbar, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - One river, Two canals and Two springs. Luhariyan is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Luhariyan's pin code is 313903, and village code is 03264300. The area of Luhariyan is segregated as 18 hectares irrigated area, 32 hectares unirrigated, the 171 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 86 hectare area not available for cultivation.
The village is connected with a single bus service. Luhariyan has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Luhariyan is a census village in the district of Udaipur, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 520 and has total administration over 97 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Luhariyan has 94 children, 46 boys and 48 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 1 (0.19%) males constitute 0 (0.0%) of the population and females 1 (0.19%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 371 (71.35%) males constitute 183 (35.19%) of the population and females 188 (36.15%).
- Luhariyan has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 271 people are literate in Luhariyan out of which 168 are males and 103 are females.
Luhariyan has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 1 Primary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 298 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 153 male, 145 female with 50 (16.78%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 47 males and 3 females. 13 males and 1 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 7 male and 1 female agricultural labor. 248 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of Salumbar and Udaipur to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 313903 and Post Offices under 313903 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-24.
- "313903 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-24.
- "Pincode 313903". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-02-24.