|Born||December 5, 1973|
Kumar Vikram, born 5th December 1973, is a publishing Editor, poet, translator, conversationalist and blogger . For the last two decades he has been working as Senior Editor (English) with National Book Trust, India., the prestigious national body for book publishing and book promotion of India. He is author-translator of four books including co-author of 'T. S Eliot: An Intensive Study of Selected Poems',  He has contributed extensively in the field of book promotion and translations. He was recently interviewed in December 2019 by the New York-based global publishing journal 'Publishing Perspectives'.
Kumar Vikram writes poetry both in English and Hindi, which have been published in all major contemporary journals of India.</ref> He was invited by Sahitya Akademi, India's National Academy of Letters, for a poetry reading session 'Mulaqaut' in 2005 as an emerging young poet,  and since then has read poetry at various platforms such as SAARC Writers' Forum, Indo-Estonian Literary Society, Indian Society of Authors etc with eminent poets such as Jaan Kapalinski, Vishnu Khare, Mangalesh Dabral, K. Satchidanandan, Ajit Kumar etc. 'Hindi Samay', The prestigious literary website of Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi University, Wardha,  has documented his poems in Hindi with his profile. 
He was Project In-charge of National Book Trust, India for the first-ever National Youth Readership Survey of India got done through the National Council for Applied Economic Research in 2009. He was awarded the prestigious SAKHA Awards "for his individual contribution for the documentation ofthe Rights Catalogue of Books on Indian Cinema (Point of View) published by National Book Trust, India to promote translations of books on Indian cinema and for bringing together the book culture and mass media culture."  He has been a distinguished speaker at various national and international forums organised by International Digital Publishing Forum , Beijing International Book Fair , Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), Feria Internacional del Libro de Guadalajara, Mexico etc., among others.  He has also appeared on various panel discussions in electronic media such as Lok Sabha TV, Doordarshan etc .
- "ALL ABOUT READING". aboutreading.blogspot.com.
- "Welcome to National Book Trust India". www.nbtindia.gov.in.
- Sinha, Arun Kumar; Vikram, Kumar (April 10, 2018). "T.S. ELIOT: an intensive study of selected poems". Spectrum Books Pvt Ltd – via Amazon.
- "India in Guadalajara: 'Translation is Part of Our Mental Makeup'". Publishing Perspectives. December 4, 2019.
- "Mulakat". sahitya-akademi.gov.in.
- "Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya | Content Detail". hindivishwa.org.
- "लेखक कुमार विक्रम का व्यक्तित्व". www.hindisamay.com.
- Hemant Sanganee (May 9, 2012). "Sakha Awards presented to 6 outstanding personalities at the Function in Delhi on 6th May, 2012 to launch beginning of 100th year of Indian Cinema". Dumkhum®.
- "IDPF Seminar: EPUB and the Open Web Platform for Publishers (Nov. 30, New Delhi)". idpf.org. International Digital Publishing Forum.
- "Sorry, the page you requested was not found". www.chinadaily.com.cn.
- "Iran has a huge capacity for book related collaborations: Dr Mohsin Jawadi". ficci.in (Press release). Jan 5, 2020.
- "Guadalajara International Book Fair". www.fil.com.mx.
This article "Kumar Vikram" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.