|• Total||124 ha (306 acres)|
|• Density||150/km2 (400/sq mi)|
Khumanpura is a small village of 124 hectares in Vallabhnagar Tehsil in Udaipur district in the state of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Khumanpura depends on Bhinder, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, which is 3.00% of the total supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Khumanpura is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Khumanpura's pin code is 311026, and village code is 03178400. The area of Khumanpura is segregated as 12 hectares irrigated area, 16 hectares unirrigated, the 68 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 28 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Khumanpura has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Khumanpura is a census village in the district of Bhilwara, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 190 and has total administration over 39 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Khumanpura has 30 children, 18 boys and 12 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 29 (15.26%) males constitute 16 (8.42%) of the population and females 13 (6.84%).
- Khumanpura has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 109 people are literate in Khumanpura out of which 70 are males and 39 are females.
Khumanpura has the following educational facilities:
- 2 Education facilities
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 52 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 50 male, 2 female with 23 (44.23%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 21 males and 2 females. 1 males and 0 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 2 male . 29 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of Bhinder and Bhilwara to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 313602 and Post Offices under 313602 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "Pin Code 311026 and Post Offices under 311026 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "311026 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "Pincode 311026". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.