|Born||December 29, 1997|
|Education||Bachelors in Communication|
|Alma mater||Minnesota State University|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Relatives||Jacob Liljenquist (brother)|
Joshua Liljenquist (born December 29, 1997) is an American social media influencer, content creator, author, and entrepreneur. Liljenquist is best known for creating humorous and factual content that is inspired by the lifestyle of 21st-century people. He is also the co-founder of Exert Supplements and specializes in Instagram business inquiries for public figures.
Liljenquist is considered one of the fastest-growing digital personalities of his generation. Liljenquist gained popularity for sharing content that resonates with public interests, and in a short time span, has earned over 2.1 million followers on TikTok, 70,000 followers on Instagram, and 25,000 subscribers on Youtube.
Liljenquist has authored two best-selling books, TikTok Guide: Insane Growth and Instagram Masterguide: Extreme Growth. He has been featured in several media publications including, Yahoo Finance, Kivo Daily, Thrive Global, Medium, and others.
Early life and education
Liljenquist was born on December 29, 1997, to Julie Liljenquist and Trent Liljenquist in Fairmont, Minnesota. While growing up, Liljenquist suffered from Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency and Eosinophilic Esophagitis, which resulted in him spending most of the time at the hospital.
Liljenquist attended Minnesota High School, where he participated in several extracurricular activities and excelled in basketball. He also won the All-State Award for Superior Performance in Track and Field.
Later Liljenquist pursued a bachelor’s degree in communication at Minnesota State University, where he received the Academic Excellence Award.
Liljenquist started earning when he was 13 years old. Initially, he did a part-time job at Serenedas, a local restaurant in Fairmont, Minnesota. While growing up, Liljenquist was inclined towards creating online content and was determined to pursue his career in the digital space.
Liljenquist started creating digital content when he was in high school. Even after facing several critical comments from friends and family members, Liljenquist never gave up on his dream and worked to grow his brand name. Liljenquist aims at creating relatable content that is humorous and reflective of modern-day society. In a short period, Liljenquist gained popularity and earned over 2.1 million followers on TikTok, 70,000 followers on Instagram, and 25,000 subscribers on Youtube.
Liljenquist is also the co-founder of Exert Supplements, a company that offers all-organic workout drinks to promote muscle recovery. He also invests money for professional athletes and manages business inquiries for multiple public figures.
Liljenquist has published two books until now and is currently working on his third book. Liljenquist’s books share his expert opinion on how to gain online traction, especially on the social media handles, and turn it into monetary success.
- Instagram Masterguide: Extreme Growth: This book by Liljenquist instantly became an Amazon best-seller. Soon after its release, Liljenquist grew his following from 3,000 to 43,000 in just two months.
- TikTok Guide: Insane Growth
Liljenquist is a highly dedicated individual and firmly believes in following one’s dreams. He is currently dating Ingrid Rischmiller.
In the media
- ↑ Mcgurie, Kendal (19 October 2020). "Josh Liljenquist Shares His Journey to Becoming a Social Media Personality". Medium. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- ↑ Penske, Tyler (22 July 2020). "Social Media Rising Star Josh Liljenquist Inspires Others to Reach for Their Dreams and Teaches Them How to Get There". Kivo Daily. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- ↑ [email protected], Diana Rojo-Garcia. "TikTok influencer just likes to make people laugh". Mankato Free Press. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- ↑ "How Josh Liljenquist Grew Through Criticisms and Became a Social Media Success". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- ↑ "Joshua Liljenquist". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- ↑ "How Josh Liljenquist Grew Through Criticisms and Became a Social Media Success". www.wfmj.com. Retrieved 29 October 2020.