Guts (graphic novel)
|September 10, 2019|
Guts is a 2019 American graphic novel written by Raina Telgemeier, who is also known for her works Smile and Sisters.
Guts was in development for about two years. 
"'Guts' is dedicated to 'anyone who feels afraid.' For anyone that includes, this book’s warmth, humanity and humor — it ends with a sonorous and well-earned fart — provides a balm more soul-soothing than any pill."— Scott Stossel, The New York Times
Karen Jensen from Teen Librarian Toolbox said "Far too many of our young people are wrestling with mental health issues and we need to do better for them. Guts is just one of the ways that we can help. And that’s the power of story." Kirkus Reviews said: "With young readers diagnosed with anxiety in ever increasing numbers, this book offers a necessary mirror to many." 
- Morrow, Emily. "Two new books on the way from Raina Telgemeier | On Our Minds". oomscholasticblog.com. Retrieved 27 January 2020.
- Telgemeier, Raina. "Guts". GoRaina!. Retrieved 27 January 2020.
- Marcotte, Alison (3 September 2019). "Newsmaker: Raina Telgemeier". American Libraries Magazine. American Library Association. Retrieved 27 January 2020.
- Stossel, Scott (17 September 2019). "More and More Children Are Feeling Anxious. This Graphic Novelist Is Trying to Help". The New York Times. Retrieved 27 January 2020.
- Jensen, Karen. "Book Review: Guts by Raina Telgemeier — @TLT16 Teen Librarian Toolbox". www.teenlibrariantoolbox.com. Retrieved 27 January 2020.
- "GUTS by Raina Telgemeier , Raina Telgemeier Kirkus Reviews". Kirkus Reviews. Retrieved 27 January 2020.
This article "Guts (graphic novel)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.