Draft:Omar Brito De Jesús (singer)
Omar Brito De Jesús (Singer)
|Add a Photo|
|Birth name||Omar Brito De Jesús|
|Also known as||El Polimata|
|Born||September 2, 1998|
|Associated acts||Mozart La Para, Farruko, Justin Quiles, Zion & Lennox|
Omar Brito De Jesus, known musically as El Polimata, was born on September 2, 1998, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. he is a singer-songwriter and composer of urban music, especially reggaeton, pop trap. He is also known in the Dominican Republic for the album "Soltera".
Omar was born in Santo Domingo Oeste, in one of the popular neighborhoods Los Alcarrizos, the son of Yolsito Brito and Altagracia de Jesus, who died leaving the young Omar an orphan. He lived a large part of his life together with his brother Adriano and Hector. study at the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo.
He records his first songs which led him to position himself to perform on some stages. songs like Mujer, Tu No Tiene Cuarto, Superhéroe and Yo Quiero Mi Jeva among others. On September 25, 2019 he decides to organize it as compilations and release it as an album titled Memories.
On July 2, 2019, El Polimata releases his next musical album on the market for the Polimatia Records label and the distributor Distrokid and CD baby. This album has 12 songs which were written and composed by El Polimata. This album helped him open doors within music in the Dominican Republic, to meet new colleagues in the musical field, already established artists such as Mozart La Para, Sensato, Amenzzy, Don Miguelo, Chimaba, El Alfa and El Mayor Clasico.
- "El Polimata". IMDb. Retrieved 2022-02-23.
- "Biografía de El Polimata". Retrieved 2022-02-23.
- "El Polimata dispuesto a ofrecer música urbana con buenas letras". DiarioDigitalRD (in español). 2020-12-08. Retrieved 2022-02-23.
- "El Polimata presenta "Soltera"". Imagen del periodismo regional (in español). 2021-01-18. Retrieved 2022-02-23.
- ""El Polimata" la nueva sensación del género urbano | Arte & Medio" (in español). 2020-12-11. Retrieved 2022-02-23.
- todoporelarterd (2020-12-10). "El Polimata; el nuevo talento urbano Dominicano". Todo por el Arte RD (in español). Retrieved 2022-02-23.
- Libre, Diario. ""El Polimata", el nuevo intérprete del género urbano dominicano". Diario Libre (in español). Retrieved 2022-02-23.
This article "Draft:Omar Brito De Jesús (singer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.