Disk Analyzer Pro
Disk Analyzer Pro is a disk management tool that helps Free up Disk Space on Microsoft Windows and Mac. It clearly demarcates the hard disk space consumption and further sorts the space consumption of each disk by allocating percentage next to each disk. The space consumption is also interactively represented using varied colours. It was developed in 2011 in Delphi. It’s latest variant has been developed in C#.
Disk Analyzer Pro has been downloaded over 10 million times from the official source ever since its initial release in 2011.
The most recent update was released in July 2019. It’s first major update was released on 25 January 2016 and subsequently, the second update was released on 15th April 2017.
- Shows a complete list subfolders and folders
- It gives custom type summary depending on document files, oldest files, code files, document files, etc
- It has a built in file explorer
- Shows which all files and folders are taking up most disk space.
In February 2020, macupdate reported that Disk Analyzer Pro “gives you both detailed and graphical overviews of the storage. Double-clicking a file category in the overview section opens the file viewer window where you can delete, copy, move, and Zip files and apply further search filters.”
In March 2020, Technobyet counted Disk Analyzer Pro amongst the top 5 disk storage analyzer software for Windows and reported “DiskAnalyzer Pro helps you free-up valuable disk space and organize files on your Windows computer.
- "Disk Analyzer Pro". MacUpdate. 2009-05-30. Retrieved 2020-02-04.
- "Top 5 Disk Storage Analyzer Software for Windows". Technobyet. Retrieved 2020-03-08.
This article "Disk Analyzer Pro" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.