Jasmine Billy Hagen Arora
January 8, 1995
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
|Years active||2014 - present|
|Known for||High fashion, YSL campaign, Hermes for Vogue. Eyes|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
Jasmine Billy Hagen Arora (born 8 January 1995) popularly known as Billy Arora, is a Canadian international fashion model managed by Zombie Model Management. Arora is best known for her appearances in the global campaigns launched by Yves Saint Laurent, Sephora and Hermes for Vogue Magazine. Billy has been signed by the leading modeling agencies including IMG, Elite Model and The Industry.
Arora has been frequently featured by Vogue, L'Officiel, Grazia, Yves Saint Laurent, Sephora and other magazines. She is considered as one of the highly recognized models in Canada and the European fashion industry and has also been featured in several online media outlets by the Thrive Global, London Daily Post, Disrupt Magazine and others.
Early life and education
Arora was born in Victoria, British Columbia in Canada to Rick Arora and Colleen Hagen. Right from her childhood, Arora has been passionate about horse riding and has been an equestrian for about twelve years. Arora being a modelling protege, was heavily influenced by her mother Colleen Hagen who also was a model. Arora excels in Holistic nutrition, as alongside becoming a fashion model, she acquired her education in that field graduating from the Edison Institute. She also attended the Pacific Rim College for Herbalism.
She had developed interest in modelling at a young age, Arora eventually pursued her career as a fulltime fashion model.
When Arora was 18, she moved to New York City to pursue her career as a fashion model. In a short time span, she made a name for herself and appeared in Sephora campaigns, YSL and Rudsak. Arora got several assignments with major brands and often travelled for outdoor shoots.
In a few years, Arora was named as one of the leading and highly appreciated models in the world and was signed by top modelling agencies like IMG Models, Elite Model Management NYC, Zombie Model Management, and The INDUSTRY Model Management LA.
Arora in her career has managed to attract a huge audience on social media where she shares her photographs, shots from her routine life, off-camera life, and other knick knacks. She is very active on her social media profiles and often shares social issues on them.
Working as a top fashion model, Arora has been a source of influence for the upcoming and young models. Arora has been on the covers of several elite magazine shots like Skechers YSL, Rudsak, Sephora and Nudsticks campaigns.
During the COVID, she shared a new Cream Dreams collection.
Arora’s father was born in New Delhi, East India, and her mother is of Norwegian descent. Arora has always been passionate about a healthy lifestyle and supports veganism
- "Billy Arora - Model". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "BILLY ARORA - The Industry Model MGMT". www.theindustrymodelmgmt.com. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "Top model Billy Arora Is Shining In Hermes For A New Editorial In Vogue Magazine". Disrupt Magazine. 2020-07-24. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "On The Rise: Billy Arora, Equestrian Turned High Fashion Model". INSCMagazine. 2020-07-17. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "Billy Arora". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "Interview With Top Canadian Model Billy Arora".
- "Billy Arora Sets to Establish Herself as Top-Notch International Model".
- "Billy Arora - Sutherland Models Canada's Top Modeling Agency Toronto". Sutherland Models. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "Our favourite Instagram this week: Top Model Billy Arora".
- "Billy Arora rising star fashion model". COULEURZ New York. Retrieved 2020-09-03.