Asjana (Bidhuna, Auraiya)
|• Total||311 ha (768 acres)|
|• Density||990/km2 (2,600/sq mi)|
|Sex ratio||1000/864 ♂/♀|
Asjana is a small village of 311 hectares in Bidhuna Tehsil in Auraiya district in the State of Uttar Pradesh, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Asjana depends on Bidhuna (NP), the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, Two Wells supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers,Two canals and Two springs. Asjana is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Asjana's pin code is 206243, and village code is 04105400. The area of Asjana is segregated as 220 hectares irrigated area. and remaining 1 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Asjana has One post office (Asjana B.O). Asjana has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Asjana is a census village in the district of Auraiya, Uttar Pradesh. The village has a total population of 3092 and has total administration over 608 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Asjana has 476 children, 259 boys and 217 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 1504 (48.64%) males constitute 809 (26.16%) of the population and females 695 (22.48%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 10 (0.32%) males constitute 8 (0.26%) of the population and females 2 (0.06%).
- Asjana has 1 allopathic medical hospital and
As per the census 2011 report, 1961 people are literate in Asjana out of which 1158 are males and 803 are females.
Asjana has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 3 Primary schools
- 1 Upper primary school
- 1 Secondary school
- 1 Senior Secondary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 1195 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 852 male, 343 female with 414 (34.64%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 372 males and 42 females. 284 males and 7 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 24 male and 1 female agricultural labor. 781 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of Bidhuna (NP) and Auraiya to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 206243 and Post Offices under 206243 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-07-02.
- "206243 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-07-02.
- "Pincode 206243". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-07-02.