Ant Media Server
Ant Media Server is a video streaming engine. It provides live video streaming technology infrastructure with ultra-low latency. It can be used to enable streaming any type of live or on-demand video to any devices including mobiles, PCs or IPTV boxes. Main streaming protocol used by Ant Media Server is WebRTC and it enables their users to reach a latency less than 0.5 seconds while delivering the media. In addition, Ant Media Server also supports HLS and RTMP protocols during delivery of video for the users who requires acceptable latency as well which is around 6-10 seconds.
Ant Media Server is available in the market with Free (Community) and Paid (Enterprise) versions and some of the key features such as Adaptive Bit Rate Support, Scalability, Streaming via WebRTC, and Hardware-based encoding etc. are only supported at Enterprise Edition.
Ant Media Server partners with AWS, DigitalOcean and Azure and offers its customers quick installation opportunity on each marketplace of Amazon, Azure and Digital Ocean and enables pay per usage based licensing model.
- Ultra-Low Latency Adaptive One to Many WebRTC Live Streaming
- Adaptive Bitrate for Live Streams (WebRTC, MP4, HLS)
- SFU in One to Many WebRTC Streams
- Live Stream Publishing with RTMP and WebRTC
- WebRTC to RTMP and RTMP to WebRTC Adapter
- IP Camera Support with ONVIF compatibility
- Recording Live Streams (MP4 and HLS).
- Restream to Social Media Simultaneously including Facebook, Youtube, Twitter etc.
- One-Time Token Control for Security
- Object Detection Support
- H.264,H.265 and VP8 Codecs available
- Integrated with NVIDIA for hardware-based encoding if preferred
- WebRTC Data Channels
- https://www.streamingmedia.com/Sourcebook/Ant-Media-6469.aspx Streamingmedia.com - Sourcebook- Ant Media Server
- http:////webrtcweekly.com/issue/340/ Webrtcy Weekly
- http:////webrtcweekly.com/issue/327/ Webrtc Weekly
- https://sourceforge.net/software/product/Ant-Media-Server/ Ant Media Server- Sourceforge.com
- https://ourcodeworld.com/articles/read/1212/top-5-best-open-source-webrtc-media-server-projects Top 5 Best Open Source Webrtc Media Server Projects
- https://www.saasworthy.com/product/ant-media-server SaaSworthy.com - Ant Media Server
- https://webrazzi.com/2018/08/14/canli-yayinlar-icin-yerli-cozum-ant-media Canli Yayinlar İçin Yerli Çözum Ant Media
- https://www.gravum.com/web-development/5-best-webrtc-media-streaming-engines 5 Best Webrtc Media Streaming Engines - Gravum.com
- https://www.dmcinfo.com/latest-thinking/blog/id/9852/multi-user-video-chat-with-webrtc Multi-User Video Chat With WebRTC - Dmcinfo.com
- https://www.capterra.com/p/183566/Ant-Media-Server Capterra.com - Ant Media Server
- https://habr.com/ru/post/512496/ Серверный WebRTC в 2020 году — обзор возможностей
- https://bloggeek.me/webrtc-multiparty-video-alternatives/ WebRTC Multiparty Video Alternatives, and Why SFU is the Winning Model
- https://www.producthunt.com/posts/ant-media-server-3 Producthunt- Ant Media Server
- https://dzone.com/articles/future-of-ultra-low-latency-streaming-market Future Of Ultra Low Latenc Streaming Market
This article "Ant Media Server" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.