Amartiwaaq (Somali: Amartiwaaq) is the nickname of Allamagan Hajiijle of a Majeerteen Sub-clan.
Amartiwaaq is a sub-clan of the Majeerteen clan family and within the larger Harti clan and thereafter in the Darod clan.
Amartiwaaq  tribe (Allamagan Hajiijle) passed through four generations, each grandfather was having one son Starting from:
- Sheikh Saeed
Then Sheikh Saeed gave birth to two sons, Mohamed and Mohamoud, and from among them the offspring of Sheikh Saeed multiplied, and the tribe became known as REER SHEIKH SAEED instead of Allamagan Hijiijle.
The current sultan of this clan is SULTAN ABDI BILE SULTAN WARSAME WAAWAYNE.
- MOHAMOUD SAEED
- Ugaar Mohamoud
- Reer Khaire
- Ali Mohamoud
- MOHAMED SAEED (Also called fiqi mohamed or reer fiqi)
- Bayle Mohamed
- Ahmed Mohamed
Its members inhabit the eastern portions of the Dollo region in Ethiopia primarily found in and around Wardher Region Zone. They also inhabit communities in Mudug, Jubbada Hoose area, There is a significant Amartiwaaq community in the cities of Galkayo and Garowe and Kismayo.
- I. M. Lewis, A Pastoral Democracy: a study of pastoralism and politics among the northern Somali of the Horn of Africa.
- "Xikmadda Magacyada Soomaalida iyo Caqabadaha ku Xeeran" (PDF).
-  ANTHROPOLOGIE SOMALIENNE P,183
- Saints and Somalis: Popular Islam in a Clan-based Society. first red sea press, Inc. 1998.
-  Wararka Mudugonline