|Add a Photo|
Ali Mozaffari (Persian: علی مظفری) is a scholar and architect, based in Melbourne. He is the author of various books and articles mostly focused on the cultural heritage of West Asia.
Ali Mozaffari studied architecture at the University of Tehran and after receiving his MArch moved to Australia. He obtained his PhD from the University of Western Australia. His PhD dissertation was written on the idea of homeland as represented the National Museum of Iran.
Ali Mozaffari is the Senior Research Fellow at the Aldred Deakin Institute of the Deakin University in Melbourne. He has participated in various international academic conferences including The Association for the Study of the Persianate Societies (ASPS), Association for Critical Heritage Studies, Association for Iranian Studies and etc. Mozaffari's articles have been published in journals including the International Journal of Heritage Studies and Iranian Studies.
- Forming national identity in Iran: the idea of homeland derived from ancient Persian and Islamic imaginations of place. IB Tauris, London, 2014.
- World heritage in Iran : perspectives on Pasargadae. Routledge, New York, 2016.
- Heritage movements in Asia : cultural heritage activism, politics, and identity (with Ted Jones). Berghahn Books, New York, 2019.
- ↑ "Heritage Movements in Asia". Berghahn Books. November 12, 2019. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
- ↑ "Inscribing a homeland: Iranian identity and the pre-Islamic and Islamic collective imaginations of place". UWA. March 12, 2010. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
- ↑ "Deakin University: Dr Ali Mozaffari: Staff Profile". Deakin University. September 19, 2019. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
- ↑ "Ali Mozaffari: Stockholm University Conference "Reframing Heritage as Movement"". Deakin University. September 26, 2016. Retrieved April 21, 2020.
- ↑ "Three Languages - Three Cultures: Narratives from the Middle East (ANU Conference in Canberra)". Australian National University. November 22, 2018. Retrieved April 21, 2020.
- ↑ "Ali Mozaffari: WorldCat". OCLC. February 20, 2020. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
This article "Ali Mozaffari" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.