Adrian A. B. Jauw
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Adrian A. B. Jauw
|Add a Photo|
|Born||April 29, 1994|
Adrian Aryo Bismo Jauw, or "AB" was born 29 April 1994 in Jakarta, Indonesia. He is a Food and Beverage industry consultant and entrepreneur based in Indonesia. His food plating posts on Instagram jumpstarted his popularity in the Indonesian F&B industry.
His rise in the industry garnered attention by many, resulting in his invitations to speak at many events, including at Plaza Indonesia's 'Best Flavors of The World' in 2017 alongside Michelle Santoso, Yvone Yuen, Arimbi Nimpuno and Duongporn Achanai.
After graduating from Bellarminus High School in Jakarta in 2012, he went to pursue his Diploma of Culinary Arts from At-Sunrice Global Chef Academy in Singapore. In 2017, he obtained his Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business Management from London South Bank University and Westminster Kingsway College.
In Jakarta, he has worked at various locations, including at Namaazdining Restaurant as a Sous Chef. Additionally, he was an Executive Group Chef with the now-defunct H Group Indonesia, managing Hatchi, Havana, and H-Gourmet (now also defunct).
He is the grandson of Sri Budoyo, a pioneer of the Indonesian hospitality industry.
- "Cleo Indonesia - Adrian Aryo Bismo". www.cleo.co.id. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- Fimela.com (2015-04-15). "Berawal dari Hobi Posting Foto di Instagram, Karir Chef Adrian Aryo Bismo Menanjak Pesat". fimela.com (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- "Ada 'Best Flavors of The World', Pecinta Kuliner Yuk Ikutan!". travel.dream.co.id. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- "Aneka Masakan Dunia di Flavours of the World". Republika Online. 2017-11-05. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- "At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy: Singapore's Premier Cooking & Baking School". At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- Namaazdining. "Namaazdining". Namaazdining (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "LinkedIn Login, Sign in | LinkedIn". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- hendhyhutomo.com, Hendhy Hutomo. "Night Out with Hatchi". Manual Jakarta. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- Media, Exquisite. "A Slice of HAVANA Asia Dreams". Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- Danials, Hans. "H GOURMET AND VIBES SENOPATI - JAKARTA". eatandtreats - Indonesian Food and Travel Blogger based in Jakarta. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- Mailoa, Melisa. "Cerita Juru Masak Pribadi untuk Orang Kaya". detikx. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- fanofbenbruce. "Adrian Aryo Bismo, Chef Muda Berbakat Indonesia (Plus Food Gallery )". KASKUS. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
This article "Adrian A. B. Jauw" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.