A. Y. Milam
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
A. Y. Milam
|Add a Photo|
|Citizenship||United States Of America|
|Alma mater||U.S. Military Academy|
He was the son of Bob R. Milam and Lula J. née Yager Milam.
He was a developer of Davis Shores development on Anastasia Island with his brother R. R. Milam. The project required extensive dredging and faltered as Florida's land boom slowed in the later 1920s.
The Florida archives have a photo of Milam and other members of the 1923 Florida House of Representatives.
- McNeil, Barbara (July 23, 1988). "Abridged Biography and Genealogy Master Index: A Consolidated Index to More Than 1,600,000 Biographical Sketches from Over 115 Selected Current and Retrospective Biographical Dictionaries Indexed in Biography and Genealogy Master Index Through 1987". Gale Research Company – via Google Books.
- "Request Rejected" (PDF).
- "Army-Navy-Air Force Register and Defense Times". July 23, 1907 – via Google Books.
- "Register of Graduates and Former Cadets, United States Military Academy". July 23, 1986 – via Google Books.
- Academy, United States Military (July 23, 1971). "Official Register of the Officers and Cadets". United States Military Academy Print. Office – via Google Books.
- "Davis Shores in St. Augustine – Davis Islands Civic Association".