Type of site
Vtiger is an Indian software company headquartered in Bangalore, India. Vtiger is known for its CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software that centralizes customer data and increases sales. Vitger aims at improving the retention rate by analytically generating insights for the clients which helps in nurturing customer relations.
Vtiger CRM offers a comprehensive suite of enterprise applications that integrates marketing, sales, and support teams with an increased engagement to manage sales, multi-channel help desk, marketing automation tools and insights to manage the business in sync.
Vtiger has over 300,000+ clientele globally, including Propel, Breezway, Lenskart and Russair. The company markets their product as "all-in-one" CRM software fragmented for customer view.
Vtiger was launched by Sridhar Vembu, CEO of AdventNet, in 2004. The first version of Vtiger integrated an open-source technology providing transparency to its clients as a fork of SugarCRM to extend the very concept of CRM developed Sugar Inc. This feature was meant to simplify application deployment. Vtiger provided open-source technology from 2004 - 2009, attracting businesses from around the world. The company provided professional services such as training, implementation, integration, and customization. In 2010 Vtiger moved toward SMEs by launching a SaaS application and changing its target market to SMEs without IT departments.
The CRM software tools provided by Vtiger focus on maintaining the influx of leads alongside providing personalised analytical solutions to the customers to build up their business. The primary fields targeted by CRM software are contact management, sales management, and customer support. It has a system for managing projects and automatically tracking inventory stock against invoices created in the system. The software supports multiple languages, including French, German, and Spanish. Through browser addons, Vtiger CRM can be integrated with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, and Mozilla Thunderbird. It is known for saving time administering, accelerating collaboration, expanding automation and improving insights supported by data to convert leads into business conversions.
Vtiger CRM plans
- All in one: It offers One Professional plan for $30/month per user and One Enterprise for $42/month per user.
- Sales: It offers three plans, starter for $10/month per user, professional for $20/month per user and sales enterprise for $30/month per user.
- Help Desk: It offers two plans, starter for$10/month per user and professional for $20/month per user.
Vtiger has won awards on several occasions, some of them are:
- 2020 G2 awards in High Performer Asia Pacific, Leader, High Performer Mid-Market, Leader Small Business, High Performer Enterprise and Users Love Us category.
- 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice
- 2019: Leader in G2 Crowd Grid for All-in-one CRM
- 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice
- Recognised as “One to Watch” in the mid-size market category at 2018 CRM Market Awards.
- "CRM-Vergleich quelloffener CRM-Software". visual4. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- Bevier, F. F. "Customer Relationship Management (CRM) mit Open Source". c't Magazin (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- Baldridge, Rebecca (2020-02-18). "Best CRM Software for Small Businesses in 2020". Inc.com. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Vtiger Launches CRM 7 Community Edition, a Significantly Improved Version of its Free Open Source CRM Software". Benzinga. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- Marks, Gene. "25 Great CRM Applications You Probably Never Heard Of". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "VTiger CRM, vtiger - software.crm.de". software.crm.de. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- Marson, Ingrid. "vTiger launches open source CRM". ZDNet. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Ein regelbasierter Angebotsassistent auf Basis von vtiger CRM: vtiger CRM als Framework | Seite 2 | t3n – digital pioneers". t3n Magazin (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "The best open source CRM software". IT PRO. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "vtiger Review - An Independent Evaluation". www.crmsearch.com. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Market Leaders: Open-Source CRM". www.destinationcrm.com. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- Rajguru, Sunil (2015-10-08). "10 Open Source CRM Systems for SMB's". PCQuest. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- Blogs, Clwyd Probert on 16 January 2017 in (2017-01-16). "Top 10 CRMs for charities and nonprofits". UK Fundraising. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- Nasi, Angelo Paglialonga e Michele. "CRM opensource in italiano: vTiger 6.0. Gestire al meglio i rapporti con la clientela". IlSoftware.it (in italiano). Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- Apps, Jack Wallen in Five; September 3, in Software on; 2013; Pst, 6:05 Am. "Five free virtual appliances geared specifically for human resources and sales". TechRepublic. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- Kovach, Steve (2010-12-03). "The Best Online Tools for Managing Your Business Contacts". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Clevelandpostgazette.com". clevelandpostgazette.com. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Frank Piepiorra: vtiger CRM v6.5.0 - User and Administrator Manual". Lulu.com. 2016. ISBN 978-1-326-73117-5.
- "ISBN 9783954440740 > vTiger 6.0 kompakt by Toni Saledif > Compare Discount Book Prices & Save up to 90% > ISBNS.mx". www.isbns.mx. Retrieved 2020-07-20.