Difference between revisions of "Reena Strehle"
|Line 128:||Line 128:|
|Favorable effect against asthma
|Favorable effect against asthma
Revision as of 10:56, 3 September 2021
Reena Strehle is an Australian Global Balance Coach, Business Executive, Commercialisation and Innovation Facilitator, Transcendental Meditator and Speaker. Strehle has over 30 years working with ASX companies in Australia. Strehle inspires Professionals to get their Minds, Heart, Immune and Emotions into Balance in 120 days to live longer and healthier lives.
Benefits of Balance Oil
The European Food Safety Authority has approved these health claims
- DHA helps to maintain normal brain function.
- EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal immune function
- DHA (>250 mg) contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Olive oil (>20 g) polyphenols contribute to the protection of blood lipids from oxidative stress. * * DHA and EPA (>3 g) contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels.
- Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats, like Oleic acid, in the diet has been shown to lower/ reduce blood cholesterol.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption /utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- DHA (>450 mg) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain development of the fetus and breastfed infants.
- DHA (>100 mg) intake contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to 12 months of age.
- DHA (>450 mg) maternal intake contributes to the normal development of the eyes of the fetus and breastfed infants.
Repair & Protect Your Body with Balance Oil BalanceOil+ is an all-natural food supplement range that contains a premium blend of oils derived from the highest quality wild-caught fish and pre-harvest extra virgin olive oil. It is high in Omega-3, vitamin D3 and Polyphenols that safely adjust and maintain Omega-6:3 balance and EPH and DHA levels in the body, while protecting your cells from oxidation. Vegan Oil also available.
Omega-6/Omega-3 Imbalance and chronic diseases
|When humans were developed||1:1||Establishment of genetic pattern|
|Today’s western diet||15-17:1||Plant oils and meat are preferred to fish|
|Cardiovascular disease||4:1||70% reduction in total mortality|
|Colorectal and breast cancer||2,5:1||Reduced risk of developing cancer|
|Inflammatory diseases||2-3:1||Reduced inflammation with arthritis|
|Autoimmune diseases||5:1||Favorable effect against asthma|
Artemis P. Simopoulos, 2008. Minireview - The importance of the Omega-6/Omega-3 Fatty Acid Ratio in Cardiovascular Disease and Other Chronic Diseases. Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine, 674 - 688. *The Centre for Genetics, Nutrition and health, Washington, DC 20009. Artemis P. Simopoulos, 2011. Evolutionary Aspects of Diet: The Omega-6/Omega-3 Ratio and the Brain. Mol. Neurobiology, 29. January 2011.
- Akbaraly T, Sabia S, Hagger-Johnson G, Tabak AG, Shipley MJ, Jokela M,
- Brunner EJ, Hamer M, Batty GD, Singh-Manoux A, Kivimaki M. Does overall diet in midlife predict future aging phenotypes? A cohort study. Am J Med. 2013 May;126(5):411-419.
- Bahadoran Z, Mirmiran P, Azizi F. Fast Food Pattern and Cardiometabolic Disorders: A Review of Current Studies. Health Promot Perspect. 2016 Jan 30;5(4):231-40.
- Benros ME, Waltoft BL, Nordentoft M, Ostergaard SD, Eaton WW, Krogh J, Mortensen PB. Autoimmune diseases and severe infections as risk factors for mood disorders: a nationwide study. JAMA Psychiatry.2013 Aug;70(8):812-20.
- Clayton PR, Ladi S. From alga to omega; have we reached peak (fish) oil? Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine; 2015, Vol. 108(9)351–357
- Clayton P, Rowbotham J. An unsuitable and degraded diet? Part one: public health lessons from the mid-Victorian working class diet. J R Soc Med. 2008 Jun;101(6):282-9.
- Clayton P, Rowbotham J. An unsuitable and degraded diet? Part two: realities of the mid-Victorian diet. J R Soc Med. 2008 Jul;101(7):350-7.
- Clayton P, Rowbotham J. How the mid-Victorians worked, ate and died.
- Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2009 Mar; 6(3):1235-53.
- Dowd JB, Zajacova A, Aiello AE. Predictors of Inlammation in U.S. Children Aged 3–16 Years: Am J Prev Med. 2010 Oct; 39(4): 314–320.
- Jelodar G, Javid Z, Sahraian A, Jelodar S. Saffron improved depression and reduced homocysteine level in patients with major depression: A Randomized, double-blind study. Avicenna J Phytomed. 2018 Jan-Feb;8(1):43-50.
- Mediterranean Diet, Lifestyle Factors, and 10-Year Mortality in Elderly European Men and Women; The HALE Project. Knoops K, de Groot L, Kromhout D, Perrin A-E, Moreiras-Varela O, Menotti A, van Staveren WA et al. JAMA. 2004;292(12):1433-1439.
- Laurin D, David Curb J, Masaki KH, White LR, Launer LJ. Midlife C-reactive protein and risk of cognitive decline: a 31-year follow-up. Neurobiol Aging. 2009 Nov;30(11):1724-7.
- Lemon JA, Aksenov V, Samigullina R, Aksenov S, Rodgers WH, Rollo CD,
- Boreham DR. A multi-ingredient dietary supplement abolishes large-scale brain cell loss, improves sensory function, and prevents neuronal atrophy in aging mice. Environ Mol Mutagen. 2016 Jun;57(5):382-404.
- Levine H, Jørgensen N, Martino-Andrade A, Mendiola J, Weksler-Derri D et al. Temporal trends in sperm count: a systematic review and meta-regression analysis. Human Reproduction Update 23(6), 646–659.
- Lopresti AL, Drummond PD. Efficacy of curcumin, and a saffron/curcumin combination for the treatment of major depression: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Affect Disord. 2017 Jan 1;207:188-196.
- Mancini SJ, White AD, Bijland S, Rutherford C, Graham D, Richter EA, Viollet B, Touyz RM, Palmer TM, Salt IP. Activation of AMP-activated protein kinase rapidly suppresses multiple pro-inflammatory pathways in adipocytes including IL-1 receptor-associated kinase-4 phosphorylation. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2017 Jan 15;440:44-56.87
- Michelson PH, Williams LW, Benjamin DK, Barnato AE. Obesity, inflammation, and asthma severity in childhood: data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2001-2004. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2009 Nov;103(5):381-5.
- Monteiro CA, Moubarac J-C, Bertazz R. Household availability of ultra-processed foods and obesity in nineteen European countries. Public Health Nutrition ß21 (1) (Ultra Processed Foods) Jan 2018 , pp. 18-26
- Out of the Fire. Clayton P, PharmacoNutrition Press HK, 2016
- Oyebode OC, Gordon-Dseagu V, Walker A, Mindell JS. Fruit and vege-table consumption and all-cause, cancer and CVD mortality: analysis of Health Survey for England data. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2014 Sep;68(9):856-62.
- Rojas A, Añazco C, González I, Paulina A. Extracellular matrix glycation and RAGE activation. A missing piece in the puzzle of the association between diabetes and cancer. Carcinogenesis. 2018, bgy012
- Rowbotham J, Clayton P. An unsuitable and degraded diet? Part three:
- Victorian consumption patterns and their health benefits. J R Soc Med. 2008 Sep;101(9):454-62.
- Schacter E, Weitzman SA. Chronic Inflammation and Cancer. Cancer Network 2001
- Shivappa N, Hebert JR, Kivimaki M, Akbaraly T. Alternate Healthy Eating Index 2010, Dietary Inflammatory Index and risk of mortality: results from the Whitehall II cohort study and meta-analysis of previous Dietary Inflammatory Index and mortality studies. Br J Nutr. 2017 Aug;118(3):210-221
- Steele EM, Baraldi LG, da Costa Louzada ML, Moubarac J-C, Mozaffarian D, Augusto Monteiro C. Ultra-processed foods and added sugars in the US diet: evidence from a nationally representative cross-sectional study BMJ Open. 2016; 6(3): e009892
- Tomkinson GR, Lang JJ, Tremblay MS. Temporal trends in the cardio-respiratory fitness of children and adolescents representing 19 high-income and upper middle-income countries between 1981 and 2014. Br J Sports Med. 2017 Oct 30. pii: bjsports-2017-097982.
- Woodley of Menie MA, te Nijenhuis J, Murphy R. The Victorians were still faster than us. Commentary: Factors influencing the latency of simple reaction time. Front Hum Neurosci. 2015; 9: 452. 8889
In the media
- "Reena Strehle - Balance Coach | ZoomInfo.com". ZoomInfo. Retrieved 1 September 2021.
- "Global Leaders Of The Year 2020 | List Of The Most Influential People On LinkedIn". contractsandfreelance.com. Retrieved 1 September 2021.
- "Balance Coach | Public figure". aiea.org.au. Retrieved 1 September 2021.
- "Stress Management Revolutions summit 2020". Eventbrite. Retrieved 1 September 2021.