Pascal Mouawad is a businessman of Lebanese origin based in the USA. He is a member of the fourth generation of the Mouawad family, which runs the Mouawad Jewelers since 2010. Pascal is a Director of the Mouawad Group of companies.
|Add a Photo|
|Known for||CEO of Mouawad Group of companies|
|Relatives||Fred Mouawad (brother)|
Early life and education
Pascal Mouawad was born in Lebanon, Zgharta. Later, his family moved to Switzerland where he spent his childhood. After graduating from high school, Pascal moved to Los Angeles to pursue his further education. After undergraduate studies at Pepperdine University, he went on to obtain his Gemology Degree from the Gemological Institute of America. He later earned an MBA from UCLA's Anderson School of Management.
In 1999 Pascal made the move to New York from where he start to work on the family business. In the late 90's, Pascal and his brother Fred Mouawad launched a jewelery website Mondera.com. In 2000, Mouawad partnered with Victoria's Secret to design and build Fantasy Bra collection. Moreover, for six years since year 2000, In 2010, Robert Mouawad (father) left the Mouawad firm to focus on his real estate group and his museum. On January 1, 2010, Pascal Muawad and his brother Fred Muawad led the company.
In 2011 Pascal launched a jewelry web-site Glamhouse.com Also, in this year Kim Kardashian announced a jewelry line collaboration with Pascal Mouawad's Glamhouse jewelry collection. In 2013 Pascal Mouawad under his brand Glamhouse launched a jewelry line with Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner.
In the media
- SOPHIE STEVENS (March 26, 2018). "Interview: Pascal Mouawad". Harper's Bazaar Arabia. Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- "Q & A with Pascal Mouawad". Naluda Magazine. September 15, 2013. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- "Pascal Mouawad of Mouawad Jewellery talks business, brand and family". AMEinfo.com. July 30, 2013. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- "Pascal Mouawad باسكال معوض: امتلاك الرؤية والعزم لتنفيذها أساس النجاح" (in العربية). Laha Magazine. September 19, 2015. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- Rivka Tadjer (November 11, 1999). "Mondera.com Is the Web's Jewelry Express". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- "MONDERA.COM BRINGS ITS JEWELRY EXPERIENCE TO THE WEB". Ad Age. August 11, 1999. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- Minyvonne Burke (November 13, 2015). "Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra Designer Pascal Mouawad Talks Creating The Iconic $2 Million Bra, Worn By Lily Aldridge". International Business Times. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- "Mouawad brothers take over top jewellery group". Trade Arabia. November 3, 2010. Retrieved 12 May 2020.
- Rima Al-Mukhtar (February 1, 2012). "A new era for Mouawad". Arab News. Retrieved 12 May 2020.
- Rebecca Anne Proctor (March 23, 2014). "A Conversation with Pascal Mouawad". Haute Living. Retrieved 12 May 2020.
- Jeff Miller (September 6, 2011). "Mouawad Launches Glamhouse.com for Fashion Jewelry". diamonds.net. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- "EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK: Kim Kardashian's New Jewelry Collection with Pascal Mouawad". People (magazine). September 1, 2010. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- VICTORIA TAYLOR (July 17, 2013). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner launch jewelry line with celebrity designer Pascal Mouawad". New York Daily News. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- Pascal Mouawad on facebook
- Pascal Mouawad on instagram
- Pascal Mouawad on twitter
- Four Generations of Jewelry and Watchmaking ... - Mouawad
- Mouawad: Magnificent Jewelry and Watches
- DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: Pascal Mouawad | Luxury Travel
- Pascal Mouawad: A Fourth Generation Guardian’s Innovative Vision
- Robert Mouawad - Forbes
This article "Pascal Mouawad" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.