Party of Communists USA
The Party of Communists USA (Spanish: Partido de los Comunistas USA, PCUSA) is a communist party in the United States. The PCUSA is the Marxist–Leninist continuation of the Communist Party USA. The PCUSA defends the Soviet Union and the leadership and legacy of Joseph Stalin. The PCUSA's 1st Congress was held in April 2016.
|General Secretary||Angelo D'Angelo|
|Founded||May 1, 2014|
|Preceded by||Communist Party USA|
|Headquarters||New York City, United States|
|Youth wing||League of Young Communists USA (LYCUSA)|
|International affiliation||International Meeting of Communist and Workers' Parties (Formal Application)|
|Slogan||Peace, Equality, Socialism|
The PCUSA maintains the organization US Friends of the Soviet People, active in support of the peoples of the former Soviet Union including the Donetsk People's Republic and Lugansk People's Republic.
The PCUSA runs candidates in local, state, and national elections. For the 2020 general election PCUSA is running Christopher Helali for U.S. Representative for Vermont's at-large congressional district.
- Martin, Redmenace (May 16, 2016). "Letters of greetings". issuu.com.
- "US Friends of the Soviet People".
- "The Communist next door: Christopher Helali of Vermont". suncommunitynews.com. Retrieved 2020-08-04.
- "MyNews.OnTheGo :: E-Paper Reader". mynewsonthego.com. Retrieved 2020-08-21.
- "General Election Candidates". sos.vermont.gov. Retrieved 2020-08-26.
This article "Party of Communists USA" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.