San Francisco, California,
LucidLink Corp. is an American software company with headquarters in San Francisco, California. The company's core product, Filespaces, is a cloud-native file system enabling remote access to data. 
LucidLink was co-founded in 2016 by George Dochev and Peter Thompson. The company was incorporated in Delaware and in December 2016, received its initial investment from Baseline Ventures. The company's engineering team is located in Sofia, Bulgaria. It has sales representatives in Australia, Germany, the United Kingdom, and France. The company closed its seed round of funding in June 2018 with contributions from individual investors as well as funding from Bain Capital Ventures, S28 Capital Ventures, Fathom Capital, and BrightCap Ventures.
LucidLink’s core product is Filespaces. It is a cloud-native file system that acts like a Network-attached storage (NAS) but with the data being hosted in the cloud. LucidLink streams the data on-demand and uses Advanced Encryption Standard in GCM mode using end-to-end, full system encryption. . Filespaces supports Linux, Microsoft Windows, and macOS operating system platforms.
LucidLink Filespaces works with cloud and on-premises storage including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud Object Storage, Google Cloud Platform, Wasabi Technologies, and more.
- "Market Guide for Hybrid Cloud Storage". Gartner. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Zapryanov, Yoan. "От облаците към земята". www.capital.bg (in български). Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Kozbunarova, Alexandra (2018-11-09). "Inside The Deal: US – Bulgarian LucidLink Has Just Raised а $6M Round in Which The Newest Bulgarian VC Participated". Trending Topics: Innovation Stories From SEE. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Woodie, Alex (2019-07-31). "Blurred Storage Lines: Clouds That Appear Like On-Prem". Datanami. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Coughlin, Tom. "AI Enabling IBM Elastic Storage, Cloud File Storage And Optane Storage Systems". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Mellor, Chris (2019-05-29). "LucidLink's lightning fast remote file access". Blocks and Files. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Ehneß, Jürgen. "Nahezu latenzfrei in der Cloud". www.storage-insider.de (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Woodie, Alex (2020-05-28). "Storage and Networking Bytes: Elasticsearch Logging Goes Kubernetes". Datanami. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Sliwa, Carol. "Startup LucidLink bundles AWS S3 into cloud storage service". SearchStorage. Retrieved 2021-01-22.