Laxmipura (Sangod, Kota)
|• Total||788 ha (1,947 acres)|
|• Density||140/km2 (370/sq mi)|
324001 to 324011 and 324022
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
|Sex ratio||895 ♀/♂|
Laxmipura is a small village of 788 hectares in Sangod Tehsil in Kota district in the State of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Laxmipura depends on MANGROL, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Laxmipura is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Laxmipura's pin code is 325601, and village code is 03781900. The area of Laxmipura is segregated as 700.07 hectares irrigated area, 24.99 hectares unirrigated, remaining 62.87 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Laxmipura has One post office (Kuradia B.O). Laxmipura has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Laxmipura is a census village in the district of Kota, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 1113 and has total administration over 218 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Laxmipura has 157 children, 75 boys and 82 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 295 (26.50%) males constitute 145 (13.03%) of the population and females 150 (13.48%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 316 (28.39%) males constitute 162 (14.56%) of the population and females 154 (13.84%).
- Laxmipura has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 714 people are literate in Laxmipura out of which 433 are males and 281 are females.
Laxmipura has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 1 Primary school
- 1 Upper primary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 628 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 312 male, 316 female with 425 (67.68%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 270 males and 155 females. 125 males and 59 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 120 male and 92 female agricultural labor. 203 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of MANGROL and Kota to sell ghee and make their living.
- "Pin Code 325601 and Post Offices under 325601 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-15.
- "325601 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-15.
- "Pincode 325601". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-03-15.