|Products||Virtual learning environment, Interactive classroom technologies, Digital Content|
The Emile range was initially developed under a Knowledge Transfer Partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University with funding from Innovate UK.  The range initially was based on a pedagogical approach known as "Clil" - Content Language Integrated Learning and was launched in 2017. Subsequent funding in excess of £100,000 was received from the Greater Manchester Export Fund.
Emile was featured at BETT 2018
Emile has been shortlisted for a number of awards including by the Bookseller's PitchED and as Edtech Company of the Year in 2018 and 2019, and their MD was listed in the UK's EdTech50.
- "Get Learn with Emile - Microsoft Store en-GB". Microsoft.com. 2019-03-28. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Learn with Emile on the App Store". Apps.apple.com. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Learn with Emile - Apps on Google Play". Play.google.com. 2018-11-14. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Learn with Emile: Appstore for Android". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Learning through play, online - Education Technology". Edtechnology.co.uk. 2017-10-02. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Online educational game portal helps children learn as they play· Manchester Metropolitan University". .mmu.ac.uk. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Emile's games make learning maths and languages more fun - Tech Nation". Technation.io. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Emile Education Event: How can digital play enhance learning?". BESA. 2017-09-28. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "Bolton tech firm bags six-figure investment". Businesscloud.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- Cole, Martina (2017-11-24). "Finalists chosen for PitchEd competition at FutureBook". The Bookseller. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "UK Business Tech Awards: Edtech Company of the Year". Businesscloud.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "2019 Shortlist | UK Business Tech Awards". Businesstechawards.com. Retrieved 2019-11-04.