|Organization||It’s Gorgeous Musique|
Creer Savoir-Faire , as elegant and powerful as his name claims, has a gift for building and perfecting brands which can be illustrated by his label It’s Gorgeous Musique. The rising and powerful label, named after his stage name, has been building and setting the standard for future labels to measure their success after.
Coming from humble beginnings, Creer soon found his purpose as he networked his way among the music industries elite and was labeled as one of the future music moguls of our time. Through paying his dues, Creer began building It’s Gorgeous Musique through patience and tenacity. Creer is a multi-functional CEO, who has expanding brands through the inclusion of many top tier music services, powered with many exclusive resources that are only rivaled by the major labels as we know them today. Has used his label connections, pursuit of excellence results, and his ever-expanding roster of talented artists and employees, to create a home for many creatives to expand and grow while making considerable noise within the global music marketplace. Creer has been the creator and facilitator of indie tours and showcases bringing exposure to artists and enjoyment to fans of all demographics.
Through expansion, Creer, known as It’s Gorgeous, has expanded to own radio stations in Washington D.C, Atlanta and Las Vegas. His mine seemingly operates on a different level as he has created his own brand of premium liquor through a partnership of Local Choice Spirits. There is no level that It’s Gorgeous can reach as the label has over 25 talented artists and employees spread out over the United States. He has illuminated the creative talents of his staff as he pushed his community efforts through his generosity.
In the media
- Penske, Tyler (13 July 2020). "This Fast Rising Record Label is Game-Changing the Philosophy on Artist Management and Development". Medium. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- Pierre, Ryann (13 July 2020). "It's Gorgeous Musique Takes a Chance With Radio Platform". New York Weekly. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "It's Gorgeous Musique Is a Record Label That Carries Over to the Radio Platform". LA Wire. 13 July 2020. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "Featured Music: It's Gorgeous Musique -". streetwavemedia.com. 13 July 2020. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "How It's Gorgeous Musique Is Revolutionizing the Record Label Industry". The American Reporter. 21 July 2020. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "it's Gorgeous Musique Cover's the August Edition of Hip Hop United's Digital Cover!". Hip Hop United. 12 August 2020. Retrieved 24 July 2021.