Creer Savoir-Faire, is an American Entrepreneur and music producer. Founder of It’s Gorgeous Musique, a renowned music label headquartered in Las Vegas, NV with operations in Los Angeles, Washington DC, & Columbus OH and coming artists such as Bullet, Traffic, Thee Kidd, Da Fleet X, LightSkin Bobby, Breadwinner Kane, Mallorei X and others.
|Organization||It’s Gorgeous Musique|
Faire has been featured in several media outlets including HipHop Weekly, International Music Magazine, Hip-Hop United, So Be It Magazine, LA Wire, American Reporter, The New York Weekly, and others.
Faire started his career in 2016 when he established It’s Gorgeous Musique, a music label that aims at uplifting the hip-hop community. Since its inception this studio platform has also expanded itself into a radio platform and started multiple hit radio shows such as Devoure’ TV, The Official Happy Hour Show, and Late Night Whispers. Faire has also expanded to own radio stations in Washington D.C, Atlanta and Las Vegas.
Under the leadership of Faire, It’s Gorgeous Musique also started an annual award show to pay respect to the culture of music. The company also offers a vast range of services powered with many exclusive resources. As of 2021, the label represents 25 artists and employees spread out over the United States. Throughout his career, Faire established lasting connections in the industry and is continuously dedicated to help talented artists and employees gain recognition. 
In the media
- Penske, Tyler (13 July 2020). "This Fast Rising Record Label is Game-Changing the Philosophy on Artist Management and Development". Medium. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- Pierre, Ryann (13 July 2020). "It's Gorgeous Musique Takes a Chance With Radio Platform". New York Weekly. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "It's Gorgeous Musique Is a Record Label That Carries Over to the Radio Platform". LA Wire. 13 July 2020. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "Featured Music: It's Gorgeous Musique -". streetwavemedia.com. 13 July 2020. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "How It's Gorgeous Musique Is Revolutionizing the Record Label Industry". The American Reporter. 21 July 2020. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "it's Gorgeous Musique Cover's the August Edition of Hip Hop United's Digital Cover!". Hip Hop United. 12 August 2020. Retrieved 24 July 2021.