The pages listed in this category are templates
Further template category notes
This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Lua-based templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Lua-based templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
Template:Category used by module
The Category:Lua-based templates is an index of wp:templates which
#invoke modules written in Lua script, using the Scribunto interface.
Pages in category "Lua-based templates"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.