Barkheri (Sangod, Kota)
|• Total||95 ha (235 acres)|
|• Density||160/km2 (410/sq mi)|
324001 to 324011 and 324022
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
|Sex ratio||895 ♀/♂|
Barkheri is a small village of 95 hectares in Sangod Tehsil in Kota district in the State of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Barkheri depends on SANGOD, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, Two tanks, One tubewell, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, One canal and Two springs. Barkheri is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Barkheri's pin code is 325601, and village code is 03850400. The area of Barkheri is segregated as 60 hectares irrigated area, 12 hectares unirrigated, the 7 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 16.17 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Barkheri has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Barkheri is a census village in the district of Kota, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 151 and has total administration over 28 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Barkheri has 13 children, 6 boys and 7 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 55 (36.42%) males constitute 29 (19.21%) of the population and females 26 (17.22%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 24 (15.89%) males constitute 16 (10.60%) of the population and females 8 (5.30%).
- Barkheri has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 113 people are literate in Barkheri out of which 74 are males and 39 are females.
Barkheri has the following educational facilities:
- 2 Education facilities
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 72 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 38 male, 34 female with 40 (55.56%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 22 males and 18 females. 19 males and 18 females are considered as the main cultivators. 32 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of SANGOD and Kota to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 325601 and Post Offices under 325601 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-16.
- "325601 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-16.
- "Pincode 325601". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-03-16.