The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Aventon is a brand and manufacturer of electric bicycles whose headquarters are located in Ontario, California. Aventon was founded in 2012 by JW Zhang and was originally a fixed-gear bicycle company, before moving into the ebike market in 2018 with the release of their Pace 500 electric bike. Since then the company has released numerous models of ebike, with many of these ebikes winning recognition throughout the industry.
|Products||Electric bicycles, accessories and related components|
In 2020 Aventon discontinued their final fixed-gear models and from there on focused solely on ebikes. Since the initial lockdowns of the COVID-19 pandemic Aventon, and the electric bike industry as a whole, has witnessed explosive growth.
- "Bicycling Bike Awards 2020".
- "Electric Bike Review: Best Class 3 Electric Bikes of 2021".
- "Bicycling: Best Women's Bikes".
- "Electric Bike Report: Best Fat Tire Electric Bikes 2021".
- "Forbes: Ebikes are The Hottest Thing on 2 Wheels".
- "USA Today: Ride Out The Pandemic, Shift Gears for Small Business Success".