Asawara is a small village of 253 hectares in Kotra Tehsil in Udaipur district in the state of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Asawara depends on Udaipur, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Asawara is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Asawara's pin code is 307025, and village code is 03176600. The area of Asawara is segregated as 13 hectares irrigated area, 97 hectares unirrigated, the 97 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 46 hectare area not available for cultivation.
|• Total||253 ha (625 acres)|
|• Density||320/km2 (820/sq mi)|
Asawara has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Asawara is a census village in the district of Udaipur, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 798 and has total administration over 131 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Asawara has 190 children, 80 boys and 110 girls.
- Scheduled tribe counts for 792 (99.25%) males constitute 397 (49.75%) of the population and females 395 (49.50%).
- Asawara has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 299 people are literate in Asawara out of which 208 are males and 91 are females.
Asawara has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 1 Primary school
- 2 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 393 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 213 male, 180 female with 390 (99.24%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 211 males and 179 females. 199 males and 164 females are considered as the main cultivators. 3 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of Udaipur to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 313022 and Post Offices under 313022 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "Pin Code 307025 and Post Offices under 307025 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "307025 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "Pincode 307025". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.