|Add a Photo|
|Born||1931 (age 89–90)|
Anthony Hatwell was a British sculptor. Hatwell studied under David Bomberg in London in the 1950s, alongside Frank Auerbach and Leon Kossoff.
Hatwell was head of sculpture at Edinburgh College of Art between 1969 and 1990 and had his first solo show at the age of 82 in 2013.
- Hatwell, Anthony, 1931–2013 | Art UK
- Anthony Hatwell | Art Auction Results - MutualArt
- Anthony Hatwell Book - James Brook / Design
- King and Queen | National Galleries of Scotland
- Art reviews: Drawn Away Together | Anthony Hatwell
- ANTHONY HATWELL: SCULPTURE & DRAWING - PREVIEW
- Anthony Hatwell - University Collections
- Hatwell, Anthony - Sculpture & Drawing | University of Edinburgh
This article "Anthony Hatwell" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.