Anna Bey is an Swedish entrepreneur and luxury lifestyle influencer who has collaborated with fashion and beauty brands through her blog jetsetbabe.com and online finishing school School of Affluence.
|Add a Photo|
In 2012 Anna Bey created jetsetbabe.com blog as a place where she could share her experience with high-society The blog grew to become a community for anyone interested in luxury lifestyle and self-transformation.
In this blog, Anna shared her affluent world and how to be an elegant woman as she spent the last decade traveling the world and rubbing shoulders with the rich. Because of that she created School of Affluence, to be able to pass on this knowledge.
She has given several interviews where she demystifies her lifestyle
Anna Bey grew up in Stockholm, the capital city of Sweden. She left the country as soon as she graduated high-school, to discover the world and to have the greatest adventures her my life living in 8 different countries.
- Anna Bey interviewed by hosts Samantha Armytage and David Koch (30 October 2018). Sunrise (Television production). Seven Network.
- "School of Affluence".
- Smith, Julia Llewellyn (20 October 2018). "Anna Bey interview: how to bag a rich boyfriend, by the woman behind School of Affluence". The Times. ISSN 0140-0460. Retrieved 2020-08-21.
- School of Affluence
- My London – Anna Bey – Founder of the School of Affluence
- Goodreads - How To Be Classy : - A Step By Step Guide on Self Transformation and How You Can Upgrade Your Life
- Mirror UK - Ruth Langsford clashes with 'gold digger' who teaches women how to bag a billionaire
- Revise Sociology - How to Bag a Billionaire: tips for young women feeling held back by their average joe boyfriends