ANIL NAGPAL, was born on 27th April, 1974. He lives in Mumbai, India with his wife Kavita Nagpal. Anil Nagpal is an Indian television story and screenplay writer. He has written some of the most successful shows of his time like "Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi", "Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii|Kabhi Sautan Kabhi saheli", "Kohi Apna Sa|Koi Apna Sa", "Idhar Udhar", "Gharwali Uparwali", Kayamath", "Kalash - Ek Vishwaas|Kalash Ek Vishwas", "Bairi Piya", "Par Is Dil Ko Kaise Samjaye|Par is dil ko kaise samjhayen", "Parichay", Kashi - Ab Na Rahe Tera Kagaz Kora|Kashi", "Ajeeb Daastaan Hai Ye|Ajeeb dastan hai yeh", "Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil|Kis des mein hai mera dil", "Bade Achhe Lagte Hain|Bade acche lagte hain", "Punar Vivah", "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii|Kahani ghar ghar ki", "Kkusum", "Kahiin to Hoga|Kahin to hogan", "Jiya Jale|Jiya jale", "Tere Liye" , "Pavitra Rishta", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2018 TV series)|Kasauti Zindagi kay 2", "Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki|Kasam tere pyar ki" and many more. Currently he is writing the story and screenplay of "Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya" which is on-air on Zee TV.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||April 27, 1974|
ANIL NAGPAL won the following awards:
- IATA Award for Best Story Writer for Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi -2006,
- Golden Petals Award in 2014 for the show Parichay which aired on Colors TV.
- Zee Rishtay Award in 2016 for the show Kumkum Bhagya for the best Screenplay.
- Zee Rishtay Award in 2019 for Excellence in Story writing.
- \Zee Rishtay Award in 2020 for the show "Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya" for the best Story
- & Screenplay.
|1998 – present||Balaji telefilms, he wrote the second season of "Mungerilal Ke Haseen Sapne" for Prakash Jha.|
- Golden Petals Award in 2014 for the show Parichay (TV series)|Parichay which aired on Colors TV.