Altonaer Museum is an art museum in the suburb of Altona in Hamburg, Germany.  Altonaer Museum is one of the largest regional art museums in Germany and was established in 1863, when Altona was still part of Denmark. The museum has a collection of over 300 000 objects connected to the cultural history of Northern Germany.
In the media
- Altonaer Museum facebook page
- Altonaer Museum twitter page
- Altonaer Museum instagram page
- Altona Museum EN | shmh.de
- Altonaer Museum Hamburg - open again from May 7th
- Altonaer Museum - North German State Museum
- Altonaer Museum Hamburg | Hamburg Tourism
- Altona Museum tickets - Free City Pass | Turbo pass
- Altona Museum - Our Altona
- Altonaer Museum | AEX
- Hamburg - Altona Museum - The Green Guide Michelin
- Altonaer Museum linkedin page
- Altonaer Museum - Lange Nacht der Museen
This article "Altonaer Museum" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.