The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Aldo Carrascoso is the Co-Founder. and Chief executive officer of InterVenn Biosciences.
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Intervenn -Ceo and Co-Founder Co-Founder COO CTO (past) Co-Founder Jukin Media (past)|
Aldo Carrasscoso is the CEO and Co-Founder of InterVenn Biosciences , located in South San Francisco. InterVenn develops clinical-grade assays in oncology using artificial intelligence and mass spectrometry to interrogate glycoproteins Before Veem was founded, Aldo was the CTO and Co-Founder of Jukin Technologies/Jukin Media. Prior to Jukin, he has founded a number of other ventures in global B2B Marketing, business process outsourcing, and international trading / finance.
He studied Entrepreneurship from Babson College - Franklin W. Olin Graduate School of Business  from 2006 to 2008 He also had his degree in Psychology from Ateneo De Manila University
Intervenn  combines the molecular-level resolution of mass spectrometry with the high-throughput capabilities of artificial intelligence and data sciences to create a unique glycoproteomic discovery and quantitation platform for use in diagnostics  and Therapeutic development The InterVenn Ovarian Cancer Liquid biopsy is  undergoing clinical validation in a global, multi-center clinical trial. VOCAL is a blood test for ovarian cancer aimed at distinguishing malignant pelvic tumors from benign ones.
- "Aldo Carrascoso, Founder and CTO, Align Commerce". www.topionetworks.com.
- "Filipino-led company presents easier way to detect ovarian cancer". Inquirer Lifestyle. December 29, 2020.
- "Jukin Media | Take Your Video to the Next Level". Jukin Media Inc.
- "With a 'monopoly' on glycoproteomics, InterVenn raises $34M to push cancer diagnostic into the clinic, woos Illumina BD exec".
- "Jukin Media company information, funding & investors". app.dealroom.co.