Adam Riccoboni is an entrepreneurand business writer.
|Known for||Author of the book "The Art of Selling Yourself"|
|Awards||Young Guns most outstanding new entrepreneurs under 35 in the UK|
As a business writer, he wrote "The AI Age" the cover of which, is the first in history partly created by AI. He also wrote "The Art of Selling Yourself" published by Penguin in the United States, and ranked by Bookreview of the American Library Association as of the Top 10 best business books of the year.  Adam’s first book was "Buy Me! 10 Steps to selling yourself in business" published by Michael O'Mara in the UK. Also, published as "Buy me! 10 segreti per vendersi al meglio nel mondo del lavoro" by De Agostini in Italy.
Adam Riccoboni was ranked by Young Guns as one of the best new entrepreneurs in the UK. 
- The AI Age (2020)
- The Art of Selling Yourself (2012)
- Buy Me! 10 Steps to selling yourself in business (2011)
- "Entrepreneurs help start-ups to meet their MBA match". 2012-04-29.
- "Critical Future - AI and Blockchain Expert Consulting Services". Critical Future. Retrieved 2020-02-18.
- "Critical Future". 2014-01-22.
- Art of Selling Yourself: The Simple Step-by-Step Process for Success in Business and Life, by Adam Riccoboni.
- "Introverts pose a problem for hirers". 2014-01-22.
- Lightfoot, Liz (2013-01-23). "On the right course for a career in consultancy". The Guardian.
- "On the Job: You need more than skills to get ahead".
- "MBA & Company Raises Further £800K So Anybody Can Hire an MBA".
- "New way to deliver brightest and best". 2012-05-29.
- "Daniel Callaghan and Adam Riccoboni: MBA & Company". 2014-09-11.
This article "Adam Riccoboni" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.